Can NTFS is accesible in Win 98??? Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

sourav

In the zone
Yesterday I was online I had 1 hr left with me. So, I started searching. And guess what I found. I went to *www.ntfs.com. There I found how to access NTFS. If you have a writer you're really lucky. If you don't you can use it but you should ISO extracting software. Download the Boot-cd-ISO (Something like that) Extract it and Run.

Today, I don't have of time I cannot see the site correctly but I think this is a good which I'm going to use. Please check it
*www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/ntfswin98.shtml[/url][/i]

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
definately satish .. we sure will witness windows future storage ... a server tech. that will be implemented on home pc's...!!!

check out *www.tomshardware.com/storage/20030617/

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
you can also "mount" a NTFS partition in win98... it shows up just like an extra drive, you can read write files in the mounted partition... pls pm me if u want the trial version

OP
sourav

sourav

In the zone
club_pranay said:
you can also "mount" a NTFS partition in win98... it shows up just like an extra drive, you can read write files in the mounted partition... pls pm me if u want the trial version
URL please

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
here the link... it's a trial version *www.softpedia.com/get/System/Hard-Disk-Utils/Paragon-NTFS-for-Win.shtml
the free one *www.softpedia.com/get/System/Hard-Disk-Utils/DiskInternals-NTFS-Reader.shtml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom