"Can Not authinticate the phone" Nokia 6600 Bluetooth connection error!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdp

Journeyman
when i try to connect by phone Nokia 6600 to PC via bluetooth, it gives me error message"Can Not authinticate the phone."

I have tried many bluetooth ports' Widecomm', "bluesolile" etc. any body who have faced the same problem and came to solution please reply...

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
mdp said:
when i try to connect by phone Nokia 6600 to PC via bluetooth, it gives me error message"Can Not authinticate the phone."

I have tried many bluetooth ports' Widecomm', "bluesolile" etc. any body who have faced the same problem and came to solution please reply...

That's because you have not paired Mobile with your Computer. You need to Pair with a four digit number.

OP
M

mdp

Journeyman
Boss, i have paired it by inserting both in mobile & pc .this is the step where problem is coming. after entering codes, it waits for about 10 seconds,and then gives the message.

a

OP
M

mdp

Journeyman
I have latest version of Nokia PC suite.it was Given in Digit CDs September & january issue..

by the way, do you use the same phone?

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
mdp said:
Boss, i have paired it by inserting both in mobile & pc .this is the step where problem is coming. after entering codes, it waits for about 10 seconds,and then gives the message.

a

Ok.. Try reverse pairing. Add the computer in mobile list. PC will ask for pin number and then enter the same in mobile.
If it's not working, then perform a reinstall of the Nokia PC Suite.

rksingh

Broken In
mdp said:
I have latest version of Nokia PC suite.it was Given in Digit CDs September & january issue..

by the way, do you use the same phone?
Yes i use same phone. Use Pc suit for 6600 not this one.After installation of pc suit for 6600. My same problem is solved.Nokia pc suit 6.5 or later is not compatible for 6600

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
use the pc suite that came in the cd u got wit it...
older fones dont work properly wit new versions..

rksingh

Broken In
pathiks said:
use the pc suite that came in the cd u got wit it...
older fones dont work properly wit new versions..
Pc suit for nokia 6600 has differant connection manager, Which supports serial port profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom