can ne1 tell me a keyboard presses disguising sw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayanks_098

world is evil
guys tell a sw which can disguise d key presses,meaning if i press "a" on keyboard it shd enter a pre defined alphabet for "a".
it can b very usefull,as entering passwords in front of ne1 wud nt b an isuue den coz wat d odr person is cing is actually a disguised ver of original pass.

hope u got it.

T

thunderbird.117

Nevermind the links has windows have got it.

Go to start and then go to run and type osk.exe. You will the onscreen keyboard. :)

OP
mayanks_098

mayanks_098

world is evil
i don need a on screen key board... ineed sumthng else. i want sumthng wch can write sumthng diff on presiing keys as per programmed earlier.

i din need dat buddy...
newez forget it

Last edited:
OP
mayanks_098

mayanks_098

world is evil
suppose i don wana typ my pass in front of sum 1 bt i cant do nethng to avoid it
so let pass is xyz,now i assign a=x,s=y,d=z now 4 my password ill hv to enter asd not xyz n dat person who's cing my pass will thinkl its asd.
i hope u got wat i need/

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
but when you are typing asd and zyz will be replaced the whole time
anyways
go to google and type Replace Keys..Its a Freeware

aneesh kalra

Mclaren F1 Long tail
The hardwre solution use a small screwdriver to remove keys you have on your keyboard(by putting a screw diver's head under the key and use it as a lever) and replace them with what you want.Just remember which key you are substituting for what you want to have.Simple no sw required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom