Can I receive Mobile Signals in the House ?? Pls help

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsaumya

Right off the assembly line
I do receive mobile signals at my house roof. Is there any way, when I can receive there signals inside the home. Can I make any antena, any equipment. Please let me...if possible.

saumya

Tech&ME

Banned
yes u can, it seems that your signal from your mobile service provider is weak in your area. u can purchase signal boosters which u will have to fix it to your mobile phone device at the back near the antena. This are easily available in the market.

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
Yeah! ofcourse U can do tht using ne signal boosters ..available in market ... they r fixed inside the phones so u just have to purchase them get installed on ou phone or SIM rather ....

enjoy , :lol:

harish_21_10

In the zone
Tech&ME said:
yes u can, it seems that your signal from your mobile service provider is weak in your area. u can purchase signal boosters which u will have to fix it to your mobile phone device at the back near the antena. This are easily available in the market.
i dont think that will be much helpfull bcoz i asked an shop keeper for this and he himself said that it wont be much helpfull

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
Ya.. Signal Boosters are a Psychological thing.. Once u fix it, u feel that the signal is better... Infact there's nuthing like that.. Do u think that the company that manufactures such phones for 10000 wont know to boost signal for 100 bucks??

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
First Off Welcome To The Forums Mate,
Now The Signals Offerred By The Service Providers depends On Its Towers(Signal)Positioning Strength.....Like Hutch Has a Good Coverage Even In Enclosed Rooms......The Most U Could Do to Boost Ur Signal Strength Would Be To Do a Mannual Selection Netwrok And Manually Select Ur Service Providers Network 8)

Btw The Singal Booster Things Rarely Works Out as They Dont Physically Boost Even The Slightest Signals.....It Fully Depends on The Service Providers Signal Providing Receptions :wink:

babumuchhala

In the zone
By the way tsaumya who is ur Service Provider?

The only way to solve the problem is to change to a provider whose signals u recieve in your house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom