Can I copy an Application from another phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FilledVoid

Hi all,
I have 2 phones. I previously used a Nokia 3230 and now I have a 6681. I liked one of the games on the phone, is there any way i can transfer that application to my 6681 using bluetooth or any other method? Also is this illegal?

Thanks in advance

exx_2000

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Try InstantSis or InstantMe. If they detect the game then you can send it from one cell phone to another over bluetooth.
I don't think it's illegal but am not so sure so I am letting this continue.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
exx_2000 said:
Hi all,
I have 2 phones. I previously used a Nokia 3230 and now I have a 6681. I liked one of the games on the phone, is there any way i can transfer that application to my 6681 using bluetooth or any other method? Also is this illegal?

Thanks in advance

exx_2000
You have just the 2 phones I got.
Simply install FExplorer, Enter it and rename the app file from *.sis to *.si (Just remove the last s or anything) and now via options send it via bluetooth and it'll automatically ask for install on the other phone.

I tried sending FExplorer.si from my FExplorer in 6681 to my Dad's 3230 and it worked fine, so will others.

If you're saying that you want to send an installed file over BT, that isnt possible and will mostly lead to corruption due to the different versions. Better find it online for the newer phone and download it instead.

mehulved

No qwerty installed apps will be sent by the software I mentioned. And AFAIK, most apps work fine for both the phones.

OP
F

FilledVoid

Thank you all for the reply. Yes I was enquiring about already installed applications on the 3230 which I would like to have on my 6681.

Ill try this app and see if I can do it.

Thanks
exx_2000

mehulved

pathiks said:
U Can Copy The System Files N Send... But Instantsis Is Wat U Shd Use..
InstantMe supports other filetypes like java so I recommended that instead of InstantSis.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ but i dont think it works for files which have system files copied ..... do they ? last wen i chkd it did not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom