Can Digit forum carry on its Own ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Most of these days i feel Digit Forum has lost some of the charm or rather aptly just lost a bit of shine. I don't mean to push the point that its fails to attract the visitors.It does and in drones but there is simply no hedonism.
One just, these days needs to take a glance, stroll around and the business is done.A few words here and there and we pretty much wind up looking around for greener pastures.
And no sooner its time to fill the thirst in other forums.
Why do i need other forums besides Think Digit ?
Why when we have so many wonderful members we need to cross the facts with other forums?
Is it because this forum has become too restrictive and due to over indulgence in locking of the thread even in perfectly innocent Chit-Chat section?
Do you feel the same ?

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
I agree with you. But then I think I am just taking this forum life too seriously. As they say love your work, not the company.

Similarly, though I don't have a say in forum, I come here just to do time-pass, get help and help others. No strings attached or what-so-ever with any forum. I know its very natural to 'feel' for the forum when you have been a member for some time. But, it necessarily does not work like that. Up there , there are guyz called as Admins and moderators who do what they want, now what members want. And ofcourse, they ban members even if they are correct but against their personal agendas.

In a thread I started yesterday, Kalpik said that I should open aimless threads because it costs bandwidth and disk space. I want to ask to Kalpik if he knows that the attachment feature, which does not work properly, is 'wasting' more bandwidth and disk-space than all our aimless threads together. I want to see what you can do in this issue.

You can't have your own way everyday. So instead of rebelling with the mods/admin, let the forum go its way. In any and every case, we have many other forums to be a part of. So why be bothered about this forum when the 'people' who should actually be bothered are not.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Most of these days i feel Digit Forum has lost some of the charm or rather aptly just lost a bit of shine. I don't mean to push the point that its fails to attract the visitors.It does and in drones but there is simply no hedonism.
Yeah.. Agreed.. But its mostly cause the people here keep starting all weird and stupid threads!
One just, these days needs to take a glance, stroll around and the business is done.A few words here and there and we pretty much wind up looking around for greener pastures.
And no sooner its time to fill the thirst in other forums.
Why do i need other forums besides Think Digit ?
Why when we have so many wonderful members we need to cross the facts with other forums?
Is it because this forum has become too restrictive and due to over indulgence in locking of the thread even in perfectly innocent Chit-Chat section?
Do you feel the same ?
Just because its "Chit-Chat" does not give you the right to open just about any kind of thread there.

In a thread I started yesterday, Kalpik said that I should open aimless threads because it costs bandwidth and disk space. I want to ask to Kalpik if he knows that the attachment feature, which does not work properly, is 'wasting' more bandwidth and disk-space than all our aimless threads together. I want to see what you can do in this issue.
I see you're not so good with sarcasm. You _need_ a real reason not to open aimless threads?

Ok, enough with the fooling around. If you have a problem with the forum moderation/administration, raise it up in the whining thread. If you dont get any response, raise it up with other MODs/Admins. Im closing this one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom