camera under 5K

my friend wants to buy a camera for normal use (better say TO UPLOAD ON FACEBOOK :D). his budget is upto 5k (not more than that). please suggest me some models to help him with the purchase :)

Anish

Spectre
You must have browsed for the topic before posting.. There are many requests similar to your thread

My suggestions:

Nikon coolpix L23

OP
B

bharat_14101991

bishes!!!
firstly sorry that i made as post, i cudnt find any post with strict budget of 5k.

what about this one?Olympus FE-47 Digital Camera | eBay

sujoyp

Grand Master
My advice may be uncommon but I selected Panasonic DMC-F3 and Olympus VG110

Reason is that Sony, Nikon and canon require AA pencil cells in there cams which is not a good idea...

Olympus VG-110 | PhotographyBLOG

Panasonic Lumix DMC-F3 | PhotographyBLOG

OP
B

bharat_14101991

bishes!!!
if battery is not an issue (i can manage with AA), what would you suggest?

and what about the ebay link i gave? the olympus FE-47

also i found out that Nikon coolpix L23 suggested by Anish will suffice my friend's needs...

bubusam13

Human
Nikon use AA Ni-MH rechargeable battery. I am using it. And I should say it is very much convenient. Sometimes when you run out of charge, you can at least use normal AA size batteries and click some photos.

Once during a jungle trip this happened to me. I managed to find few Eveready AA batteries at a pan-shop in a village and clicked some photos. And when you are back home, you can recharge your Ni-MH batteries.

bubusam13

Human
I got free rechargeable batteries and 4GB card and pouch with Nikon. I also got a watch free which is this New Year offer.

Battery Brand
:UNIROSS. I used other brands before. This I like much.

OP
B

bharat_14101991

bishes!!!
yeah i'm getting card,2 batteries, charger and pouch too + some offer from zoomin(NIKON COOLPIX L23 + Rs 5000 in FREEBIES from ZoomIn | eBay)

but i was asking in general, mean which is the best brand for rechargeable batteries and battery's type. so that i can buy those in future when needed.

sujoyp

Grand Master
I have a Uniross 1Hr charger....I use it for recharging my 4 uniross AA cells of Flash

Its superb and great performer...u should dump the normal free 8 hr charger and get at least 2 hr or 1 hr charger

bubusam13

Human
yeah i'm getting card,2 batteries, charger and pouch too + some offer from zoomin(NIKON COOLPIX L23 + Rs 5000 in FREEBIES from ZoomIn | eBay)

but i was asking in general, mean which is the best brand for rechargeable batteries and battery's type. so that i can buy those in future when needed.

UNIROSS .... I got UNIROSS with my camera so I didn't have to buy extra. UNIROSS is great.

Top Bottom