Calling brazo (E450) users, need feedback

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I'm zeroing in to buy a Brazo (E-450) based laptop. I am just a bit sceptic about the CPU's day to day computing power. Need is not much as its meant for my sis. So, restricted to Office, browsing + smooth HD playback. I will chip in oodles of RAM if I need to. 4GB would be my choice. I'm settling for this: Asus U32U. No random guessing please. Just want personal feedbacks.

TIA

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
E450 is capable processor but if its loaded say when multitasking then its performance will get really tested. Will it handle MS Office + browser with some tabs + music all at same time without slowing down? Cause looking at office work, at least this much stressing will be done for sure.

E450 is an excellent low power chip for single task, but when it comes to multitasking, better check some review. if possible some customer reviews as tech sites will show E450's single performance as well as battery life. Hardly any will show you the real life scenario.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
i did browser with like 20-25 tabs and music , it was ok adding MS office to it.... hmmmm , will have to test before i can comment

OP
dashing.sujay

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Hardly any review will show you the real life scenario.

That's why I needed personal feedbacks. Still, if it can handle 25 tabs (especially in chrome), I am ok with it. Because she will never open even 5 tabs.

Thanks for the feedback, I ordered it.

OP
dashing.sujay

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Yes, it was. ;) Had to debate a lot with bro to make him ready for this. He was insisting to go for i3. :|
btw Ordering first time using EMI option.

Top Bottom