calling all WWE fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Played it yesterday and must say THQ has again Triumphed with its WWE series.Its a treat to see some of the Old WWE Legends like Bret Hart,Hollywood Hogan etc. making a comeback.Plus the best aspect I liked about this part is that the commentary has been the best I have ever come across.Atleast this time they have made up Jim Ross and Jerry the King take on RAW commentary and Michaeal Cole and Tazz Take up Smackdown commentary and they have done an excellent job at it.As far as the Graphics are concerned they are a treat to watch on the now Aging PS2.Each of the characters exactly resemble their Real life counterparts.Played about 4-5 matches and already caught up with some cool manoeuvers.Each time I took Batista and bashed up Randy Orton.Though I still feel WWE Smackdown:Here comes the Pain had the most diverse amount of player selection in the entrie series.Overall Its an excellent game.Much better than its predecessor.:D

KoRn

In the zone
thq never released a single 1 for the pc after wwe raw which sucked so lets all have false hopes.....:)

yahfate

Broken In
Now play Smackdown Vs Raw on PC

Hey wrestling Freaks there!
Here is the way to play SD Vs Raw. :wink:

Download PS2 emulator from here: *www.pcsx2.net/
u need* is a DVD rom and SD vs raw CD! Ghosshhh! u r playing!

*Check for the system Requirments.

Peace!

Re: Now play Smackdown Vs Raw on PC

yahfate said:

Peace!

but does epcsx2 "WORKS"??
i want user reviews....
Pleeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz....

BLINK182

Broken In
Re: Now play Smackdown Vs Raw on PC

yahfate said:

Peace!
How to con fig it???????????? :?

BLINK182 said:
And there is no bios in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bios file is "SCHP3900" (somewhat like that...?)
try searching google with these keywords, u would definately find it..

AND also has anyone "actually played sd vs raw(ps2 dvd) , on pc"
please report here becauz as much as i know pcsx2 is JUST a WIP, beta, for testing and ........

BLINK182

Broken In
nishant_garg89 said:
BLINK182 said:
And there is no bios in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bios file is "SCHP3900" (somewhat like that...?)
try searching google with these keywords, u would definately find it..

AND also has anyone "actually played sd vs raw(ps2 dvd) , on pc"
please report here becauz as much as i know pcsx2 is JUST a WIP, beta, for testing and ........
its da wrong spelling

mo_hit4u

Broken In
ps2 emulator

hey guys i spent nearly a month in sear4ch a ps2 emulator.
atlast i got epcsx2.
but the fact is that it is still in developing stage &
if u get it then finding bios will b a problem
if u get somehow bios then ryunning it in ur pc will b a problem bcoz ps2 require heavy hardware acceleration of about 3.24 ghz.which is not possible 4 many of us.
also creator of tis emulator says they r just successful in booting bios & running a little bit just a little of demo ps2 game.never a fullfledge game is run on it.
ps2 emulator needs to go along way still when ps 3 is going to b released.

best solution is go & buy yourselves a ps2

scizor

Right off the assembly line
I m new here what is the sysem requirements for smackdown vs raw 2006/07 to play on pc?

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
scizor said:
I m new here what is the sysem requirements for smackdown vs raw 2006/07 to play on pc?
There is no PC version of Smackdown vs Raw 2007.

Smackdown vs Raw 2008 is coming on PS3/Wii/Xbox.I have seen the trailer it will be a good one.But it wont release for PC.Damn.:mad:

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
guys...plz dun dream abt ps2 emulator for pc...its just a beta version whr thrs no way u play such games....i torchured myself on it fr more than a yr n finally cud get smackdown:here comes the pain to run like a tortoise(unplayable) n that too only till menu...as i selected start match d game hung up....so either buy ps2 or stay happy till wwe raw...

ps: i undstand once u play wwe smackdown vs raw on ps2 u wud neva wanna look bk at raw...iv faced it

Enjoy~!

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Yepp. There will be no Perfect PS2 Emulator for PC for atleast 2-3 years.
AFAIK the architecture of a PS2 is a little more complex then programmer thinks.
But I hope there wil be a PS2 emulator... I want to play some PS2 exclusive games on PC.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
ya same here....developers workin out n may provide wit complete soln soon as they did for psx wich can run any ps1 game at full comptability...also nintendo64 n all...but for ps2....wait n wait n wait n watch n keep watching

Enjoy~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom