Calling all Pune Techies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Welcome all Punekars. Actually its a long time since we have met, and also this thread went stagnant. So I guess we can revive it. Actually I'm working now and most of the members r working too. So lets see we can plan a meet when its feasible for everyone.

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
Hi Everybody,

Where are you now guys? Have some idea about avi and Mikey...what about the rest?

I'm in Gurgaon working as Security Lead.

GA

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Pune ppl help me, Is there ny electronics market like Palika bazar in delhi or like mumbai lamington road???

I need to buy a modded PSP slim, where can i get it. I live near Gold Adlabs any location near to that?

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Welcome all Punekars. Actually its a long time since we have met, and also this thread went stagnant. So I guess we can revive it. Actually I'm working now and most of the members r working too. So lets see we can plan a meet when its feasible for everyone.

I am back to Pune and ok for the meet. Come on Punekars, lets have a get together. :p

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^when did come back? hope to see you posting more frequently now

wannabe Punekar in the makin here....by June the transformation shall be complete :) i'll join in if i am around then

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
^^when did come back? hope to see you posting more frequently now

wannabe Punekar in the makin here....by June the transformation shall be complete :) i'll join in if i am around then

I came back in April 1st week. It was a nice journey. After returning, I went straight to native for vacations during which I hardly came online. Hence was not active in this forum. Transformation will be complete means you are getting a job here?

coolid30

Broken In
Well punekars can we make new thread with all new tech news in pune:p:p
because this thread is too big now for discussing ........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom