Calling all Pune Techies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Abbe dhakkan mai kab se try karra ek din tu nahi rehta to doosre time pe avi busy rehta hain, to ab bol usmein meri kya galti. Ye weekend pe milte hain somewhat near 6:30. Whoever wants to be there please reply here so that we can decide on a spot.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Hey dun worry, we can have a meet then too. So go ahead come back from your trip then we can meet.

medigit

In the zone
Hi.. i will be shifting 2 kurkumbh middle of d month..Pune will be d nearestmodern city... so .. iwould lik e 2 knw a bit more abt d city as compare 2 kolkata... life style, entetainment optins , good affordable restaurants, shopping markets (which r economical) ,computer shops( orig inal nd affordable) etc... so .plz help..

djmykey

Let the music play.....
So I found out that the engg guys r finishing their exams by 18 June. So if all of ya guys r free after 20th June or the weekend of that week then we can meetup sometime.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Hmm so how many ppl r joining. U can give me ur mobile nos so that I we can stay in touch. Coz last meet we were there and we missed some ppl becoz they kinda dint know us and stuff. And some times stuff comes up and ppl dont come so mobile nos r kinda imp out here. Dipens exams r finishing around 18 and hes going home for 2 days and 23 is a sat so 24 sunday is a good time to meet up. Whaddya guys say. Check out ur calendars and tell me if ur free on 24.

medigit

In the zone
Hi.. i will be shifting 2 kurkumbh middle of d month..Pune will be d nearestmodern city... so .. iwould lik e 2 knw a bit more abt d city as compare 2 kolkata... life style, entetainment optins , good affordable restaurants, shopping markets (which r economical) ,computer shops( orig inal nd affordable) etc... so .plz help..

avi_avadhut

Broken In
guys.... 24 is fine with me also...
where to meet....

possible to meet at my home --> kalyananagar... near gold adlabs.
i know its far but you can have nice sound and graphics to see :)

MSI 8800GTS-HD-OC
Altec Lancing MX-5021

welcome for new members...

medigit

In the zone

YAAR KOI TO REPLY DO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

avi_avadhut

Broken In
is anybody comig or not????
please confirm... sagar is out, vaibhav is out, dipen is out.... mickey not confirm.... gusyssssssssss then make it confirm by tomorrow EOD otherwise i will go home...

lets plan sometime later then...

and man please dont worry about pune... you give us some more details about you... or join one meet then we can chill..... will get all info you want...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom