Calling all Pune Techies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Damn these many replies and I dint get a single mail. Kya kachra hain. Btw its is time to organize a meet but it seems everyone is busy in some or the other work. And myself am busy with my job and hence that leaves me with only one day that is sunday to meet and stuff. So you ppl please reply with ideas so that we can arrange a meet some time. Whaddya say.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
I meant the usb fan post. Did any one ask you for the rates of those in this thread ??

Btw rest all members what have ya thought abt our meet what time of the week r ya ppl free ?

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
djmykey said:
I meant the usb fan post. Did any one ask you for the rates of those in this thread ??

Btw rest all members what have ya thought abt our meet what time of the week r ya ppl free ?
Dont Know.

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
Hi All,

What's up ? I am posting after a long time...

I've some idea about Sagar and Mikey. What about the rest ?

About me, I'm in Hyderabad and work in Security.Recently got a PS2, so weekends are spent playing some fabulous games. :)

Keep the thread and meets going.

GA

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Hmm so seems that all ya ppl are busy atm so lets see we can make up a meet when all ya'll are free dun worry I wont force it on anyone. Lets see how we can plan it up. Everyone please post the date your respective exams are finishing so we can plan a meet accordingly.

CyCo

In the zone
@arijit2002

ive been trying to modify my XP ..
i used nlite , but that doesnt allow me to add my own programs such as nero, adobe etcetc ..
how to i customize that ??

@sagar_mutha

Which version of Vista ?? Is it running fine, coz im planning to install it, but am worried abt the games it may not play , driver issues etcetc ..

csczero

Journeyman
i want to modify xp to vista how to do it ...?.....heheh................lolz @ unknown as well for usb fan post hahah

arijit2002

Right off the assembly line
Hi.. Yes I am from Pune.. I prefer XP over Vista. but ya.. I may soon change :)

You can add Nero. Visit the following link - *www.winaddons.com/

Last edited:

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Hello All,

Avadhut is back too, but somewhat a bad timing coz most of ya guys have exams and stuff. But still we can plan something. Lets see how it goes....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom