Status
Not open for further replies.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
so lets meet at 12

HI guys,

I ll be there at 12.

lets see the crowd.

if i am lucky then i ll get my Honda Unicorn :D :) on that day only.

anyway see on the 1st of jan 2004.

avi

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
OK!

Hi All,

Was in hibernation for quite some time...but I am back, now!

The date and place are fine for most of the guys (BCL Entrance, 01/01/2005), but the time seems to be not so OK!.So what we can do is meet at 1300 hours,because everybody can have thier morning meal by that time.

I have recieved Phone nos. of most of you guys, but some new joiners are remaining.So please PM me with your phone. nos., and I will get in touch with you.

And yeah, as djmykey said, green jacket will be my sign.All the rest can come with marigold flowers in thier hair ;-)

Bye!

GA

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Hmm I think itll be kind of too late gameaddict. Cant u have your lunch lil early man pls for 1 day. 12:00 will be fine man. Every 1 is complying, pls man buck up lest have fun eat food early.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Hmm...... lunch ok m8. Gameaddict knows this good place where we can have lunch. right game ;) so if all ppl agree we can have lunch together or else we can do something else . Whaddya say ppl around 12 noon

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
Ok! 1200 is fine :)

Hi All,

What I meant was that by 13:00 everybody can have thier lunch and then come...but it turned out to be something else :p ;)

Anyway, we can all meet at 12:00, introduce each other, chat a little and then go for lunch nearby.And then see who has the proper table manners ;) :D

12:00 is fine...let's meet and have some good chat :) !

Bye!

GA <---If GameAddict proves a long word, use 'GA', instead! :D

saROMan

QA Juggler
:? bad news Guys ..may b i wont b there.....i will have to go to Au'bad ...any ways ....will b in touch......have Phun .... :roll:

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
Let's meet tomorrow :)!

Hi Pune Techies,

It is good to see that we are going to have a IInd Pune Techie Meet :)!

It is going to be tomorrow (01/Jan/2005) at BCL Entrance at 12:00.

Let's start the year with a great get together and as people believe that what you do on first day affects your whole year, we can safely say that it is going to be a techie affair :p!

Had a talk with every member whose phone no. is with me...but if you are a new joiner,don't hesitate and come directly to the meeting place.You can recognise me in my green jacket.Please try to be punctual!

Let's meet tomorrow!

Bye!

GA

sagar_mutha

Broken In
hi all!
sorry guys couldnt make it to the meet :(
had my new yr bash in mumbai and got too late
hope the next meet will be soon too :)

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Yo ppl it was a real meet. Yes there were 5 ppl at the meet. The fever is catching. And yes those who missed it shouldnt feel bad it was just a begininng so u can miss out on the next time. Hey saroman u listening......

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
Yahoo Group for us!

Hi,

Created a Yahoo! Group for us guys, because as the number goes up it becomes difficult to communicate or relay messages to everybody.All of you guys are invited to PuneTechies Yahoo Group :)!

Just shoot a mail at PuneTechies-subscribe(((at)))nospam.yahoogroups.c-o-m . You know how to make out the address ;)!

The idea popped up when we guys were chatting...I suppose avi_avdhut or devianthulk suggested it.Thanks to both of you! And yes it is good to see 3 new members in the IInd meet!

Bye!

GA

avi_avadhut

Broken In
come on guys ........

Hi,
it was really great time when all crazy people about tech come together.

next time no one should miss this event.

we must have big and strong crowd.

next meeting we are planning at my home.

we can enjoy as we will be alone.

guys tell me your plans ...............

avi

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
Next meet planned on 16/Jan-Sunday!

Hi All,

As per our discussion in the last meet, the IIIrd meet is planned on 16/Jan on Sunday.Time and place will be same: BCL Entrance, at 1200 Hours.

As we have planned to go to avi_avdhut's place from there, it would be better that we leave for it before 1330, after the lunch.

Also, please register with the group "PuneTechies", so that getting in touch becomes easier.

Any suggestions?

Bye!

GA

anildigital

Broken In
Roll Call For Enginner Techies In Pune, Post ur Reply

Here Is The RollCall For Techies Who are Engineers Or Engineering Students, Just Post ur Reply.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
anildigital u wanna join the group u r welcome man. Join the group for further news and meets

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
Plan is bit changed...

Hi,

As avi_avdhut will be out of station, we won't be going to his place.Everything else remains the same.

It would be better if you people can confirm your coming to the meet.PM me or just post here.

Bye!

GA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom