Calling all Pune Techies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
i will also try my best

hey guys,

i will also try my best to join but not sure so dont want you guys to wait for me.

start and this time i want we should plan first.

i think we must have plan what to do in meeting and then we should go according to it.

we can make agenda.
like what should be discuss, what can be shared within us (hardware, software, other things)

we just dont want to come together and eat and talk something without any direction and then go home.

i want meeting should attract everyone.

please plan something or leave it to me for next meeting.

any ideas please mail me or best mail to the group so everyone will be in touch.

we should plan something productive and even some big event for fun also. like long drive or movie or anythin.

please send me your replies.

waiting ................................

avi

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Yeah man our meets r preety bland we gotta spice things up so pls ppl think about something.

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
It takes time to warm up....

Hi,

You guys are right about doing something more apart from just meeting,chatting and breaking the bread together ;)!

But please realise, that things take some time to warm up....so let's keep the things informal and not "mission-oriented".All the things which, I believe, everyone expects, will follow.

At present,group is not so big to plan agendas...let's meet and see what evolves.And we planned the next meet at avi's place, but since he finds it difficult to attend, what can rest of us do?

Bye!

GA

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Hey first of all we need a good place to meet up and then we need a comp at that place :D then we need a big group (we'll get 1) and then we can b planning the agendas.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
i will be there at next meeting ...

Hi guys,

i agree that we dont want "mission-oriented" meetings, and agenda etc ..

but dont take those words in technical way.

i just want to streamlise the process.

like we should decide every one will do something for entire group for value addition of each knowledge.

it may be aobut overclocking, modding, gaming, softwares, usages, tricky softwares and many things.

thats what i want the productive output from out meetings.

i am not even getting replies from any other guy ?????????????

i dont want our meeting should be just for time pass and talkig anything without direction.

and if we start our activities with proper plans then we can attract more people. but we have to start.

so what i want is find out the topics for everyone in this meeting.

like i will teach "virtual networking" to everyone.

what about others.

not necessary everyone should talk or show something but these things are necessary to improve your gruoup communication, team leadership skill.

in our next life just proper tech. knowledge will not help us if we dont know the skills i mentioned.

what you think ...........

and i dont understand why others are not replying.....

anyway we must be in touch.

plan something in this meeting for next meeting.

avi

A

amlendu

meet

Well
I like avi_avdhut's plan of learning something in our meet. But the inevitable question still remains of where to hold the meeting s.t a computer is at our disposal.

I ain't sure if i'll b able to make it but i''ll inform GA 'bout it.

Till then
Bye

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
See you on Sunday...

Hi,

This is might be my last post for the IIIrd meet.Time and place are same.I may be not online Sat/Sun, so if you have change of plans please call me and let me know.

Secondly, join the "PuneTechies" group, for faster updates!

Bye!

GA

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
Next meet this Sunday?

Hi All,

The IIIrd meet is planned for this Sunday.IIIrd meet? Yes, because the last planned 'meet' never happened :p

Time: 1300
Place: BCL Entrance
Date: 30/Jan/2005

Let me know your views!

BTW, you can join "PuneTechies" group, by shooting a mail at punetechies-subscribe((at))yahoogroups(dot)c-o-m . What can't be discussed here, can be discussed there ;)!

Bye!

GA

avi_avadhut

Broken In
enjoy this meeting without me

hi guys,

enjoy this meeting without me

but from next meeting i will not give anyone of you chance to say that no proper location.

welcome for 2 new guys.

thx a ton for reply - sagar and amit.

i am on leave from tomorrow so i will be out of net access but after 3rd feb i will be dedicated to our group.

so 6th Feb there is open invitation from me to everyone at my place.

Sunday or Saturday anytime you like.

coz i have off on saturday and sunday.

this meeting only you guys decide what to share and what to bring to my place.

everyoe should come with HDD and some good CD's.

my CD-RW is spoiled so requested to bring one CD-RW drive so if anyone like to take then there should not be any problem.

so 6th Feb at my place. first we will meet at BL and then to my place.

anyway best luck for this meeting and sorry that i will be unabaliable due to exams.

let me know the plans and some modification in plans.

bye

avi

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Me also might not come bcoz of my project is on my head might or not make it so pls amit call me on sat. Ok thanks take care cya.

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
See you all this Sunday!

Hi All,

See you guys this Sunday! I could not call you, but try to be at the venue.

Bye!

GA

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
How about this Sunday?

Hi All,

I too liked the idea by djmykey to meet this Sunday (06/Feb).

Huh!?!? When did he post? He emailed to the group, actually. ;)

What do you guys say? This time avi_avdhut will be also available...though, we have to get a confirmation from him :?:

Post your suggestions!

Bye!

GA

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Yes I posted that message so ppl voice ur opinion fast coz we got 4 days only to go.

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
See you all this Sunday!

Hi All,

It is going to be much better this time...from BCL we will move to avi_avdhut's place.

Time: 1300
Place: BCL Entrance
Date: 06/Feb (Sunday)

Please co-ordinate what we are going to bring and exchange through the group!

Also as it will take hours at avi's place, we need to reach him as fast as possible...so no late-coming at the venue or you will miss the bus!
:shock:

Bye!

GA

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Avi sorry man I cant bring along the DVD drive coz if it is tilted for a long time it cr@ps man. I can't risk it or else I'll be dead so man pls understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom