When r u guys meeting next???
Any plans??
Lemme know.
Couldn't make it... as i'm down with fever and severe headache

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Yaa so sorry i feel . :cry:
And djmkey i don't believe saroman and gameaddict are class mates. :shock:
How come yaaar so big a conincidence . Wow . ! I wish you had taken pictures of your in group and posted it here.
Still tell me ....the first look of saroman and gameaddict when they saw eachother.LOL :p Meeting d fighing in forum still not knowing eachother.
Anyway desperatly waiting for the next meet and promise from me ...i will be there no matter what.
Actually i did come up at 11 Am but was whole an hour Late. Finding that green jacket on gameaddict was really taxing.

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
Sure!

Hi All,

Since I was not online on Saturday/Sunday, I could not recieve freshseason's and sagar_mutha's PM.

Yes, indeed saROman and I were classmates in our graduation days, but just lost touch. Anyway, we are back!

So the three of you: devianthulk,freshseasons and sagar_mutha and rest of us can meet some Sunday....

After coming Sunday, emimenance will be also free, so 02/Jan/2005 will suit everybody, I suppose.

It was nice to see the fellow techies coming together, so more the numbers, more the fun.

Bye!

GA :)

saROMan

QA Juggler
OK..i see a lot of talkin bout me and Game being....Classmates...yah its true..we spend 3years Togather :shock: ....but only remember each others faces..... :wink:
WHY.....?
coz i have a Belief.....that the timinig to visit College are....

1) when ur being fined if u miss certain Events
2) it becomes Abosolute Necessory to b there (eg the Principal has a Attack to bug u with 20-30Words/Minute * 2-2.5 Hrs)
3) when u get ur Hall ticket
4) Exams

any ways feels nice to b with ur old pal :p

Hope More n more ppeole will attend the Next meet ....

djmykey

Let the music play.....
So 2 Jan I can't confirm coz my mom and sis r gonna go for a marriage so I may not come so i gotta see. Hey ppl the list is getting bigger,

Game Addict
saroman
djmykey
sagar_mutha
devianthulk
freashseasons
wow thats a big list looking to add more ppl.

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
Hmmm...how baout saturday 01/Jan/2005?

Hi,

djmykey may not be able to come...how about Saturday then . It is 01/Jan/2005 and we can wish "Happy New Year!" to each other ;)!

Yes, the list is growing and I am glad to see that :)! Let's make it a big club!

Bye!

GA

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Yes m8 it'll be cool with me coz im gonna chuck classes that day so its fine with me. Is it cool with rest of the ppl.

A

amlendu

the meet

i think i missed a great oppurtunity of meeting all u guys but couldn't help it since i was out of town
1st jan is cool with me but let us meet in the evening (31st night hangover & all the stuff u know :wink: )
Let me know the details.............
bye

djmykey

Let the music play.....
amlendu thanks for the anticipation but i dont think that will work coz every 1 would be busy with their own celebrations so it would be cool if we meet up on 1 Jan ya thats cool we can meet on Jan 1.

saROMan

QA Juggler
Hmm 1st Jan.....well Nthin has been desided by me for 31st Bash....well as soon some its desided i will let u all know....

avi_avadhut

Broken In
late but one more pune lover ...........

Hey guys,

sorry for late reply. :eek:

i am also from pune. :D

staying in Kalyaninagar. (sexy place)

working as sys admin. :twisted: :twisted:

what about rest guys ? :?: :?: :?:

i would like to meet everyone.

all tech guys, waoooooooo that will be big event for us.

I am ready on 1st and 2nd also.

just tell me the place and timeing.

Please PM me all your names and what u r doing with mail address.

I am dying for making my pune friend list as big as my dream.

so plz waiting for reply.

bye

avi

A

amlendu

help me out guys

i have already asked gameaddict for help but i need ur help too guys.
THe thing is, i am designing this sweatshirt for the guys in the comp department in our college but i just can't think of a good slogan for it. I searched the net but only came up with either jokes or puns intended at comp engineers. So i want ur help for a good slogan.

Awaiting ur reply

P.S : I hope we r meeting on the 1st or 2nd of Jan

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Lets see may I suggest the Official date and timing of the 2nd Pune meet.

Palce :- British Council Library Gate, F.C. Road.
Date :- 1st Jan 2005 (Maybe someother day if some1 is not comfy with 1st)
Timing :- 10 or 11 A.M. (Coz 10 AM wasnt comfy with some ppl last time.)

the sign of us ppl is the green jacket of gameaddict (thats how we recognised him last time.)

what do u say ppl any suggestions welcome.
(If you comply pls reply to this thread.)
(If you are unsure or have any probs pm me or gameaddict with your full name (this is needed coz we cant name u with ur id :) and phone no. we will get back to you.)

djmykey

Let the music play.....
man devianthulk u seem to be in a great kind of hurry. So cool down. We can first meet every1 then come to know each 1 of each other and then talk business ;) . Not to jump on to business ok. Say some ppl say that 10 am is a bit to early so any suggestions as to when to keep the meet. All suggestions r welcome but except evening coz evening most of the ppl r busy.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Yes lotsa ppl r telling that 10 am is not that good so what abt a shift in time what do u say about 12 o'clock noon. That'll be fine I think with lotsa ppl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom