Calling all Pune Techies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagar_mutha

Broken In
hey just came back from my paper...three exams done...two to go...
Avi this Sunday Calsoft is conducting a test in our college for BE projects...
So cant make it this Sunday...

avi_avadhut

Broken In
guys...

does anybody coming... or i will plan something else on sunday..
next sunday i have to go to Home and next to next mumbai visit. so this is only sunday i have but as you wish..........

still let me know ASAP by tommorow or max saturday....

avi

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Mumbai mein kya kar raha hain r u goin 4 tp or some work if goin for tp do tell me I might come.

Dipen01

Youngling
Me coming.... net mein locha so late ho gaya.... WIll be there by 10... thik hain na... coz i hav got some work at 4.30...

to tab tak ill leave

avi_avadhut

Broken In
dipen.. man meet is cancelled..
i have planned MI-3 at Inox at 10.30 a.m.
if you want to come then meet us directly there only..

after that i have plan for Da vincy code and X men-3.
last two weeks was full of problems so now wanna relax....

avi

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Kahan gaye saare log every1 dead kya. Avi if ya goin to Mumbai r ya goin for fun or some work if going for fun I might come as well. And what is the internet spped u r getting frm EDGE I wanted to check it out but I have no time out here thats y I'm asking u.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
my plan for mumbai is dropped.. my friend is coming to pune.
and speed from EDGE is not great i should say. only in early mornign or late night you can access max 2-3 sites with OK speed.
max download speed i have ever received is 21kbps from DAP.
and avg speed for download is 9-14 kbps.

avi

avi_avadhut

Broken In
hey guys..
i have upgraded my system frm 2.4c+intel to Pentium D 3GHz + Asus P5P 800
lets organize Overclock demo for all.

collect as much as possible data for OC. lets organize Grand meet.

happy :)

djmykey

Let the music play.....
@avi - aha thats good to see u happy.

I dropped my idea to buy a EDGE phone after reading avi's post above.
Then I went to Pimpri to get a USB Stick for a friend of mine. We got a stick for him for rs 1325/- (1 GB) but I set my eyes on a thing that made me spin its this

*img236.imageshack.us/img236/749/transcendtsonic610256mb32jc.gif

At 29g this is a MP3 player with these features:-

Playback supports MP3, WMA & WAV,
14 whopping hours of playback if fully charged,
Stereo FM Radio with 20 presets (this is something where it beats IPod),
5 band Equalizer,
Karoke Voice Recorder (aha thats something),
512 MB, 1 GB and 2 GB models are available.

So I thought what the hell if this 1 GB thing costs only 3.8k yes I mean it 3.8k (way cheaper than sony and Ipod) then y shudnt I buy it. I went to market today and the stock just finished :(
Anyways I must be happy coz the new stock might just have a lower price tag coz the prices of 1 GB r somewhere near 3.5k in Mumbai. So wat the hell I might just wait till they get stock (thats tommorrow) So will do that thing tommorrow. I will buy this thing and then post u ppl the review of this thing

Btw till that time if ya want the review of this thing pls visit this page

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Ah ppl got that player 2 days ago. Its awesome for a starter player. And ppl believe me it doesnt get better than this coz fm and all in a MP3 player and that too for 3.5k! yes i got it for 3.5k so am happy. Ok some clarifications if u r a hardcore bass addict then this player is not for u. Tho it has crystal clear treble but the bass is a little bit low on this. So if ur not a bass addict then u can go for this player.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
congracts mate..
lekin kanjus sale... bike, mcse, mp3 player - kitani parties due hai tere pe...
kab dega....

ab mat bata ghar pe nahi chodate...
chal sab logo ko superman dikha....

Avi

Dipen01

Youngling
Mikey... are wo Jo MP3 player hain.. wo sirf PC se hee charge hota hain kya...

Coz mera bhai pooch raha tha...aisa koi Power ka USB connector bhee aata hain..kya jisse PC ke jarurat na ho...lemme know..

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Haan bhai dipu main bhi wahi to try mar raha tha ki there shud b something to bypass the PC charging ka thing but I dont think so there might be anything like that. I dunno man simply dunno.

Haan yaar bahut party baaki hain. Tere machine ka bhi baaki hain. Dekhte hain jab time milega tab karenge party.

darklord

Cyborg Agent
avi_avadhut said:
hey guys..
i have upgraded my system frm 2.4c+intel to Pentium D 3GHz + Asus P5P 800
lets organize Overclock demo for all.

collect as much as possible data for OC. lets organize Grand meet.

happy :)

Hey Avi, congrats on your new purchase.Keep us posted about the OC.I am personally keen to see the Pressler clocks.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
thx darky.. my mobo is not so nice coz my AGP,DDR I problem.
max i could take my CPU is 3.29, 3.49 and machine was running 3d mark without any problem. 3d mark scores jumped from 3290 till 3693.
very happy. now will keep looking TE for 6800Ultra AGP deal.

guys what about you.. when you are plannng to have meet??

Avi

darklord

Cyborg Agent
6800Ultra ???? naa man skip it.Infact as i said in the morning get rid of your mobo,ram n gpu,it isnt gonna go with the pressler.

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
Hi All,

Need a quick suggestion on which DVD media is good. Don't recommend Imation and Sony (both gave lots of coasters). How's Moser Baer for DVD+R and RW ? What's the best price for 25 pack ?

Let me know your experience of other brands...

GA

djmykey

Let the music play.....
GameAddict said:
Need a quick suggestion on which DVD media is good. Don't recommend Imation and Sony (both gave lots of coasters). How's Moser Baer for DVD+R and RW ? What's the best price for 25 pack ?

Where the hell r u ?? And as far as I am concerned I dun have a DVD Writer. Planning one after CCNA ;) so hafta wait on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom