Calling all Pune Techies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
audio is great..
display is great..
speed is little slow compare to 6630..

net speed it shows 420 kbps when connected.
can open yahoo page in 2-3 seconds....
downloaded yahoo messanger in 12 min.. started with 34 kbps download then came down to 11.9 kbps.... i think it is good speed mobile internet can provide.

transfered english songs...

so everybody is invited to see it.....

djmykey

Let the music play.....
U listen to English songs on ur mobile. iPod idhar de de phir anyways I will use it nicely and "pyaar se" hehe kiddind enjoy man.

I'm trying to sneak outta my house and visit Sony World to get a look at the sony bean player. It is 1GB and is priced somewhat around 6-8k dunno really whats its price but that must be the range. And the best part it has FM also.

Ablenwill

Broken In
Hi everyone, I got Sony W5 in 11k a week ago. Its great but still not purchased Memory stick so yet to check it full power including tv quality video. One thing which it miss is Image stabilization to prevent blurr image when capturing images with full zoom specially in open ground or hill top where you have lots of air. Also if it has atleast 5x optical zoom any way still lot to explore in this cam will post some time good images.
Hey mickey check out jjmehta.com for MP3 player.
Did any one have read about nokia N93 its kool...

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Hey this is the cam Avadhut has rite ?? Anyways I wanted a Sony MP3 player so I can go to Sony World y go to Mumbai ??

This is the player screenshot

*img218.imageshack.us/img218/9843/nwe307pink3rg.th.jpg

Last edited:

Ablenwill

Broken In
djmykey said:
I want sony they have only iPod I want sony.
what is so great about SONY any way have u checked this *www.jjmehta.com/products/mobliblu.html any way its your wish but I think this one are good as well as cheaper then Sony or Ipod.
Hey avi do u have extra memory stick I need it for few days...?

Dipen01

Youngling
Where can i find Ipod Specifications/Details... ? and Current Prices (other than jjmehtas)..

Apni avi bhai jaise video Ipod kee takat nahi :p.. wanna check others..

CyCo

In the zone
hey avi ..

tell me na what all data u have ?? otherwise host the screenshots on imageshack or sumthin ..

avi_avadhut

Broken In
guys..

i am facing troble of series...

1. i chnaged my cabinet and SMPS and then my OS goes down..
2. since then my HDD is not booting on its own..
3. just one hour after my Mobo is down...
4. Sujata guy told me its my mistake and need repair and he can repair in
2 days but took 9 days and charged me 750 rs.
5. my DVD -RW is not working now coz new cabinet does not allow him
to eject out..
6. Y'day my lappy stops working.. gave it to my friends at home and when
received it just refused to start......

bike (16k) + PC (7-8k) + lappy (i dont know how much... afraid to check..)

i am in big troble and guys... and what all moeny has gone and time it took; bad point is no mistake is from my side....

anyway i ll try to make everything up and running...

when do you guys plans to have a meet.

for best W5 pics better spend some more and get Tripod. and first 1-2 weeks you will get images like that only. practice will make you perfect...

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Bad man too bad.

16k for bike arrey poori maar di kya ??

Sorry to hear abt lappy man. I wanna give you some advice when it comes to electronics neva trust ur bro also even if hes ur own brother. Just remember this and u'll be fine and runnin'

Ablenwill

Broken In
hey what happened to your bike???

Ya I know that it will take some time to get used to this new gadget, hey can you give me your memorystick for couple of days as going for a trip and I will be receiving my memorystick only after 3rd of june 1GB Duo.
I am getting it in 2k from US if you want then we can get it early if you are ready to share 12 dollors of shipping...

any way avi let me know ok if I can borrow urs and dont worry I will pay u full in cash if I damage it HAHAHA. And buddy you should ask help of people before going for any modification or if you are in trouble or else whats the meaning of being in IT field...

Ablenwill

Broken In
In Year 1981 1. Prince Charles got married 2. Liverpool crowned Champions of Europe 3. Australia lost the Ashes 4. Pope Died
In Year 2005 1. Prince Charles got married (again) 2. Liverpool crowned Champions of Europe(again) 3. Australia lost the Ashes (again) 4. Pope Died (again) Moral of the story - In future, if Prince Charles decides to re-marry.... please warn the Pope....n ACB also.......

avi_avadhut

Broken In
leave bike issue...

do you want my miniSD stick of 512 MB ??

or w5 stick of 512 MB ??

i can give you anything you want..

i am ready to purchase 1 GB but then what i will do with this 512 MB ???

i dont want early as my camera is lying just like that..

meet me before you go to trip..

Avi

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Hey you all ppl r just on a roll ha. Anyways avi did you comp problem finish ??

And ablenwill you were telling me abt that 512 MB MMC card for 600 buxx dood I want 3 of them now if they r true ok.

Ablenwill

Broken In
Avi I need ur W5 memory stick for my W5. But tell us first what happened to ur bike man, I narrated whole story of my accident now let us know ur's ok. Any way my trip might get cancel of this week but might go on 27th so that time will meet u ok.

Mickey I will ask my cousin and once he confirms I will tell you exact price and when u can get it ok, even I am thinking to purchase one for me hope my ngage supports it.

Hey any idea SE K750 has an inbuilt web browser or only a wap browser.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
are about my bike..

well Tata Sumo dashed it from back side. so chassi, silencer, and lots of stuff got changed. just because of policy i changed so many parts and made my bike as new as possible. let it be. now at least its running fine and i am happy for it.

i can give you w5 stick to you no problem for me. just tell me when you are going and tell me in advance coz this is May season so my family is making plan to go to Goa so then i need camera.
now i have 2MP+512MB and 5.1MP+512MB but it wont be enough i guess.....

my comp problem is not finished yet. meance my desktop is up and running but lappy is giving me hell lot of trouble.
one guy who repairs laptop could not find out what is the exact reason my lappy is not getting up.

Now i am sending it to NEC - Mumbai. that machine has only 4 month warrant left but only Japan warranty. still i had talk with them and they promised me to do something for that peace. Great Jap guys.....

lets see when it comes back to me....

ONE THING I HAVE LEARNED IN LAST ONE MONTH THAT WHATEVER YOU HAVE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND VALUE OF IT UNLESS IT GOES AWAY FROM YOU... spend almost 2 weeks without bike, almost one and half week without my machine and dont know number of days i will spend without Laptop.

when it was with me i was using it like ...................
anyway hard way to learn a lession....

Avi

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Lesson learnt (but a diff one tho) - Neva buy anything from foreign :D

And second lesson - Take lessons from Avi on how to patao your family to go on a GOA TRIP. Damn avi how in this living hell did ya make ur family ppl raazi. Damn I'm trying all my tactics to so that since a long time but have no luck. Gotta get classes from you.

And Third lesson - Be away from TATA SUMO. Damn they $crew ur bike.

Bass I think I need to return to NIS now :D

Dipen01

Youngling
Nevermind avi... everything happens for a reason... :p dont worry...atleast u had problems and got em clear... me... din raat tadap raha hoon.. is mare hue PC ke saath and worst internet connection.... :(

Anyways..cant help....

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Ok guys I passed out the NIS exam 70-291 in da first arrempt B-) so I am MCSA now waiting for the MCP site to get updated then I can order my certificate :D show off stuff anyways will keep ya ppl updated on this. Still studing tho ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom