Calling all Pune Techies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ablenwill

Broken In
Hey avi give me one 80 GB hdd as u have many.....
Any way defineatly this form will be the source for all the information and to stay in touch but I said yahoo as there we can post long articles we cab publish links here but not big articles also with the help of yahoo groups we can send a group mails and so on and that will also help us to get new mwmbers WHAT's EVEYONE's VIEW...? IDEA'S ARE WELCOME TO MOVE CLOSER TOWARDS TECHNOLOGY. Now a days I have done lots of research about Digicam and came to know many fact's there's a good website to view, get review and purchase best deals of Digicam and handy cam's JJMEHTA.COM so any one want any information about spec's and price can check there.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Ha am up on TATA Indicom narrowband. Saala thats what I can call it. Its only 64kbps waaaaaaa.
Kya saala mere net cafe ke liye 64kbps yeh nainsaafi hain. DL ka speed pathetic hai its shit anyways those ppl told dad to upgrade to 128kbps but am stuck for 3 months with this so slow net till that time. But the plus point is it costs only 500 bux and no limits :) anyways I have cleared the Win 2k3 server exam also. And am studying for the NIS (bloodyshit paper) and just ratta no understanding at all. So will see ya guys when Im MCSA.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
mykey are u using the Tata Indicom VSNL connection Infinity 64. Atleast u r paying 552. At my place, I am not getting connectivity from Tata Indicom VSNL, so I had to use proper Tata Indicom charging 990 pm. Unlimited downloads at 64 kbs. But it is 1:4. My download speed doesn't go above 10KBPS. But it is steady there. Do u use any tweaking for ur connection. If yup ten lemme know.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Arrey 990 mein u'll get 128kbps ka dsl frm tata ppl. No no tweaks r allowed on this actually the Dslamp and all r in my hand but I dunno what to do. And am not allowed to do anything (coz that thing is centrally controlled by tata) damn I gotta finish CCNA and run off from here coz these things r really killing me.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
yah, u r right but 128kbps at 990/- is available from Tatat Indicom VSNL. I reside in Chinchwad at Tata Indicom Vsnl do not have connectivity here. I had applied to Tata Indicom VSNL on 30th Dec, but I didnt get their connection.

So, I had to take a proper Tata Indicom connection. This connection is not affiliated to VSNL and they charge 900 from 64kbps.

so, I have to pay more. If u come to know about some better connection, lemme know.

Any ideas abt Reliance conn. and wen will Airtel broadband be available in Pune. It is too good.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
yeh, i am also waiting eagerly for a meet. I hope it comes fast as I wud be having my exams from 9th May to 17th May.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Zinda hoon main........... Test ke liye (70-291). Mom ne ultimatum diya hai that no more fooling around till I finish me certification. So damn me for that but main ghar se nahi nikal sakta. So guys I did a lil' bit of research and came up with a diagnose:- If you want a steady career u must do hamaali the first year (sab ne kiya hai bhale hi wo kuch bhi pheke). Now here's the catch we must go for hamaali in such a company whose call letter does have some weight in the market e.g: Wipro. Now am not much into this field so can any of u ppl suggest me names of some companies whose call letters can make some significant differences. Thanks in advance.

Dipen01

Youngling
Cmon... I can post out complete IT industry...but it would be to vague that way....

So decide whats important in ur field...act accordingly ;)

avi_avadhut

Broken In
Cmon... I can post out complete IT industry...but it would be to vague that way....

hehehahahaa - do you think you know even 10% of IT industry....

mickey what you said is true.. strugle is there for 1 or 2 year.
once you speed up and then nobody can stop you..

i started job as support engineer with 1000 per month (without MCSE) and i left that job after one and half year and i was earning 4000 then joinned mphasis but not directly. on third party payrole so pay .. rubbish.. only 6500 then current company at 15000 and now it is 34000 (this May i will complete my 4 years in Pune) so you can say first 2 years was a pain for me.. now may be things are going smooth and will speed up more...

guys what about next saturday or sunday.. lets have a meet..

avi

djmykey

Let the music play.....
@Avi:- Arrey bhau wo problem solve hua kya tera mobo wala. Next time se thoda kam R&D karna ok !!

And also yes I think I had the hint of that b4 but can u tell me that what pay I must expect when I complete my MCSE (& CCNA also).

Dipen01

Youngling
avi_avadhut said:

hehehahahaa - do you think you know even 10% of IT industry....

Excactly...I dont know... but Internet kis kaam ka hain.. u need to google it and i can post as many as u wish :lol:

what say..?

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Hmm got a new helmet for me same blue color as my bike :D but dunno when I am gonna come with my bike to Pune :( damn am I waiting for my dad to give me a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom