Calling all Pune Techies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Arrey everything is good but me n avi were gonna go to SP College road to check out a shop that retails iPod's saala mera to shot hua na. Avi help kaise karen yaar bata ab tu hi.

devianthulk

Broken In
What is d meet all about this time?
Any plans of Overclocking n Vmware stuff?

Btw... where exactly is ur place Sagar... pls mention a few landmarks.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
guys....

sagar has just called me and we have decided to meet on Sinhgad.

so get ready for it.

tomorrow 9.30 AM - @ my place and we will move from there...

well my digi cam and ipod willl be with you for ent.
and as i told you we will have some knowledge sharing also.

Sagar will talk about SLI and Crossfire tech.
who else wanna talk.....

waiting for your reply...

sms me or call me your plan...

avi

sagar_mutha

Broken In
Yea sorry for the confusion guys....We're meeting in Sinhagad finally!

I will be moving from here around 9 o'clock with 8-10 of my college friends...

Avi is coming with Abhishek so Dipen maybe you should go to Vaibhav's place and you can come with him...

Avi,I dont think Saro will come to your place coz he said Sinhagad is just 20-25 mins from his place...

Dipen hope this clears your doubts :p ...see you in Sinhagad :D

Dipen01

Youngling
Well Vaibhav's place will be back-tracking for me..!! coz i am at Bibwewadi and Vaibhav's in kothrud...besided no-one has idea that Vaibhav's coming or not...

Anyways... i will do one thing..i will go at avi's place..lets see..how do we manage from there..!!

Ablenwill

Broken In
Sorry guys I was not able to make up, but hope meet was good and everyone enjoyed a lot so any tech training was done any way I have created domian and with help of Mickey VM ware also created virtual XP client system but did some goofs so will correct it later on. But running two virtual pc at same time needs lots of RAM and 512 MB is not enough so planning for to get more 512 so it will be 512+256 MB is anyone interested in buying my 256 MB 400 Mhz. Any way update about meet, and mickey did u went on ur Unicorn?

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Naa re Unicorn and till Sinhagad I wudve been fried man. I still cant ride it that good re. Am still a noob in these things. Anyways the meet was a blast except for lotsa ppl dint turn up. Me, Vaibhav, Avi and Sagar were there. We went to Sinhagad (phew atlast) and that was the actual blast. We had to walk 10 kms to the fort coz the roads were closed for repair works anyways it was phun and we took loads for pics so will post em later coz am still in sleep. So wait for the pics :p

Dipen01

Youngling
I missed the meet coz of damn sleep :((

Actually we (old hostelites) had a low get-together.. so we had blast whole nite...then those people slept at 5 in mornin...i thought that if i sleep i would miss the meet..so didnt sleep till 8 am... then thought ke ek jhapke le lu.... 5 min ke...

And damn when i woke up it was 2.30 pm..:( popat ho gaya....

BTW Did u guys trek ya bike se upar tak....It would have been a real fun...damn missed it..

sagar_mutha

Broken In
Dipen yaar!
Sad you missed :? Sone ke liye puri zindagi padi hai yaar :p
Mykey,abhi tak soya hai kya????????
Upload the pix soon...or atleast mail them to me...

djmykey

Let the music play.....
ok :yawn: got up.

Am kidding, waz waiting for the day to finish thats y.

Here is the link Pune Techies Sinhagad Meet

Check them out. Its a 11 MB ka zip file. No password. Sorry ppl was too lazy to upload 1 by one on imageshack or anyone else :p

avi_avadhut

Broken In
are bhai logo..... mereko AOE-III, HalfLife-II, FarCry kidhar hai !!!!!!

and mickey - i am not able to download photos...
anyway its there on my system so no problem

guys next time we must have big group and will do proper planning and have lods of fun... at least 8-10 people should be there and everybody must reach at one central place exactly before 10 so we can move early.

Saroman has suggested one resort near Sinhgad. so next meet should be there. lets have fun.... as i will come there with my lappy and 300GB HDD.
let mickey bring ATP3 then we will rock the resort....

let me know your plans and start prepairing from now...

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Wapas Sinhagad!! This time I wont b there dood seriously bahut tension hai ghar pe. My net access has been removed coz I dint give any exams. So I have registered for the Exchange exam on 15 March. Saala padhai to kuch hua nahi hai par register to kiya hai. So I gotta study man. Aur avi 2000 aur 2003 ke papers main zameen asmaan ka diff hai. U wont find much diff coz u have work experience but for a noob as me with zero experience in the field which I am studying u can guess how it will b man. So pls understand. Will keep ya ppl updated with the happenings tho.

Kisi ke paas Ajay ka no hai kya. He's gone off my radar so has his phone :p

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
Anybody know about the price of DVD +/- RW (rewritable, that is) ? The burner can burn Dual Layer, so let me know the prices of SL and DL. Brand should be okay...

GA

avi_avadhut

Broken In
guys.. i sold my system in 20k

dont worry. it is without 6600GT and Audigy and 1GB Ram.

so now there 3 are for sale..

6600GT - 7000
Audigy - 3500

offer - 6600GT + 1GB DDR-400MHz = 8000
or Audigy + 1GB DDR-400MHz = 4500

now let me know what all your plans..

avi

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Am intrested in the sndcard. So any more negotiations are allowed kya :p pls tell me if u can lower the price anymore just asking kya aadat se majboor :p
Also mere ko drivers bhi chahiye re nahi to kya fayda. I dont want ram

@Ajay:- Tera no kya hai, when I tried messaging u it said directly "Falied" I dunno y but bhai tere ko contact nahi kar sakte re.

Kisisi ko pata hai kya how much time this sh!tty weather is gonna b like this its crapping my mood.

@Avi - when will I get it, tell me yaar, I will give hard cash :). Also tell me the actual version of it so that I can search the drivers of it. And is there any box pack for it or u brought it in Inda in a newspaper wrap :p

Aur wo zara DVD Writer ka info mujhe bhi chahiye saala dun know anything abt DVD Roms and writers so pls ppl with info speakup.

devianthulk

Broken In
@djmykey : Y whats d prob... My cell has some prob... But sending an sms should not have been a problem.
I have problems during a call.
Anyways... Whats news?

@Avi : Reply kar na... I have some cash... So the sooner the better.. Also pls lower the rates...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom