Calling all Pune Techies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

devianthulk

Broken In
@dipen
Cool.. Pls get ur LOST Collection for the meet in case Sagar does not turn up. I have Joey Season... no prob with that.

Dipen01

Youngling
@ deviant : Sure...will bring it...By the way how many seasons of Joey do you have..!!! and any idea about Desperate Housewives...

Ablenwill

Broken In
@Mickey No prob dude I can allow u to drive but first will take your test then only as I wont be able to handel both togather you and the bike both will be too much of load in tearms of automobile my power to weight ratio will be nil!!! almost 400 KG HAHAHA.....
Anyways what are the planning for next meet I might not be in pune this sunday going Mumbai.
Hey does any one have idea about the Sony cybershot s40 digicam I m planning to get one for me.
Last but not the least does any one have internal TV tuner Cardcapable of capturing, I require it for a day.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Noooooo ablenwill is going to Mumbai this is noooot fair. Btw today tried to ride my bike but it refused to start maybbe becoz of the cold weather. So went on my dad's rampiyari. Rode it till I was frozen then returned to post here :p Anyways I also want LOST how much gb is it btw ??

avi_avadhut

Broken In
hey man if you want cybershot then go for best one.... W1 or W5 or w7.

but those will be expensive one... W5 alone will cost you 18000 and you need to spend 3-4k for 512 MB pro stick(take only from Sony) and extra power battery... so deal will cross approx 23-24 something....

anyway you have seen mine one... its W5.
and i am thinking to sell it as i am planning to get HD quality camcorder.

well i am ready to shell out everything in 18k (camera+512pro+high stamina battries+sony cover+charger+CD etc..)

you have seen it at my place. 4 months used so 8 months International warranty is avaliable. not a single scratch. and if you want to read about the features then plz refer web.

let me know if anybody is intrested and plz check the price of this peace in mumbai also so i can fix my price.

anyway welcome everybody for Meet at my place on sunday.

mickey - man ride it carefully. its a powerful horse but you can control ....
and yes it does not start like other bikes. start it with choke and let it come on normal and then fly.....................

waiting for your reply for Meet.

avi

devianthulk

Broken In
So how many of u ppl are coming for the meet this Sunday?

@Dipen01
I've got only one Episode of Desperate housewives. :)
Regarding Joey... ive got Season 2 till episode 10.

Dipen01

Youngling
Well AVI screwed himself.. :shock: :shock: Accidently Deleted COMPLETE FRIENDS from his HDD.. :x

So anybody having it or can arrange it is warmly WELCOMED :p :p

Probably Sagar's frend has it...but he isnt online these days...

Anyways..lets see it...

@deviant:- No Problem..... Will copy em on Sunday.... As i said have LOST season except one epi and Joey's 1st season....

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Ok guys this is the gratest news i gotta offer after failing in my B.Sc. exams now today I got my backlog results

I passed

I got 64 % so am chilling rite now. Now u guys really deserve a party frm my side tell me when ok guys.

CyCo

In the zone
@Dipen01 gera junction is the building with kalyan bhel .. its written in huge letters on the other side :) ...

Dipen01

Youngling
@cyco :: Ohk... :lol: :lol: Never Noticed...

I live on same corner corner thru which u join this road..

@Mikey :: Congrats Man..!!!

Now we deserve a solo party :p :p !!

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Dipen01 said:
@Mikey :: Congrats Man..!!!

Now we deserve a solo party :p :p !!

Daaamn :? arre mere jeb phat chuke hain re, aur saala gaadi mujh se chaalu nahi ho raha hain. To saala party ka mazaa kaise aayega. Damn dint even ride my bike man :(

Waise aaj chalu hua par I couldnt ride it, coz jab gear mein daalta to gaadi bandh pad jaati. :( Dunno y man but I desperately wanna ride my bike, fed up of my dads rampiyari :(

avi_avadhut

Broken In
Waise aaj chalu hua par I couldnt ride it, coz jab gear mein daalta to gaadi bandh pad jaati

hehehehheehhahahahahahahaahehhehehe

man you should ride it like a NFS.............( not like car but in that style )

anyway nobody told me that who is coming and who is not???

i am planning to get together at 10 maxxxxx 11 and have nice lunch at 1 or 2.

everbody will have nice food and nice group (kalla) and photos off course...

i dont want anybody to remain hungry ( for knowledge and food as well) heheheh

what you say...........

anyway mickey - congracts..................

avi

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Me too. Btw deviant give me a ding coz I might come with you coz buses make me :? so if u can gimme a lift :)

Dipen01

Youngling
Hye there....

Well i hav a problem..:(

Tomo my uncle comin from my place...just to see me.... So ill be with him whole day... So i wont be able to come...

Damn....unko bhi kal hi ana tha.....

Anyways..catch u people later...perhaps am gonna get scolding from him...who knows....anyways...

Lost and Joey will be safe with me...

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Ok bhai log if any1 is visiting this page pls keep in mind that todays meet is cancelled I tried Ajay and sagars cell but no one seems to be on so I called avi and he told to call it off. so we might meet some other time during the week cya all

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Ok ppl me sagar and dipen decided that the next meet must be on 26 Jan so ppl if ya'll r free u must b then come down together and lets have a meet whaddya say?? Any places for the meet??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom