Calling all Insomniacs..

amitava82

MMO Addict
lolThunderbird FTW.

I like the iPhone compared to windows mobile when comes to speed.. Windows mobile is fking SLOW! WTF?

But I don't like the idea of being locked to Apple and install what Apple wants me to install. I want to be able to install any sh!T available on internet; NOT only those apps approved by Apple. And that sh!ttY plastic back. I mean come on PLASTIC from Aluminium?

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
arey control amitava.. open your eyes to OpenMoko.. here you can design your own applications and run them freely on it too..

amitava82

MMO Addict
No thank you. I'd prefer a device which looks like a phone. Not some kinda weird (ugly looking) gizmo. And $400 is not at all justified.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
how about.. Xperia.. wait till it gets launched.. it has GoForce 6100 and better touchscreen.. and maybe K850i.. its good too..

Pat

Beyond Smart
But I don't like the idea of being locked to Apple and install what Apple wants me to install. I want to be able to install any sh!T available on internet; NOT only those apps approved by Apple.

You just need to Jailbreak an iPhone to explore the true potential of the device :)

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Why isn't that possible? Apple makes touch screen from extra terrestrial materials?

What a point dude.. and besides that.. it has MMS, Bluetooth sharing, custom ringtones and it won't develop cracks :D

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
naah.. not that good.. start with Dark Knight.. or if you like romantic comedy movies then try Forgetting Sarah Marshall.. its good one...

waah.. all of 'em asleep.. i think that this thread is coming towards its end!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom