Calling all Insomniacs..

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Coldplay - Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends. Simply amazing. I have been listening to it through out the past 2 days. While driving, while studying, while blogging, while computing. Man the tracks are so smooth.

Damn, @ sree you just turned this thread into this.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
cs 1.6 on a ~65ping indian server :)), was fun.

@paranj, अबे स्कूल में पहले दिन ही सोने का ईरादा है क्या ???

play some real sport, then you'll get tired & go to bed at 9 itself.:p

goobimama

 Macboy
Manaaaaan! Coldplay ruuuuuules! The tracks are simply mindblowing. I'm trying to control myself from listening to them over and over again (you know, so that I don't lose the addiction) but I can't help it! Playcounts for all tracks are over 12 with Cemeteries of London and Lost going up to 20! That doesn't even include the playback on the PC side of things... :D

Indyan

Here Since 2003
I have been hooked to poets of the fall of late. Love their track "Where do we draw the line".

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
^ Then listen to Hanging by a Moment, Breathing, Cling and Clatter and Sick Cycle Carousel.

BTW, soya nahi kya? I'm not seeing you on Y! And what about Keane?

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
Finished listening to One Day Remains. I especially liked the tracks that you mentioned.

Now listening to Coldplay's Viva la Vida. Damn, I can't believe that its Chris Martin singing. This is crazy effing mindblowingly awesome. :D

goobimama

 Macboy
^^ You seem to be on some listen-to-as-much-new-music-in-one-night trip or something... :D

And now that you mention it, I think I'll give Viva la Vida another run ;)

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
Yep... I've been listening to the same stuff for a while now. Not that I grew tired of Floyd or Porcupine Tree, but I thought it was time to try something new.

I must say, it was coz of your blog that I got all charged up.

BTW, you might just like PT, if you haven't heard them yet. Just listen to their album In Absentia.

PS: You still didn't answer me. Are you on last.fm?

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
@ goobimama, its Porcupine Tree. Tracks to watch out for in In Absentia: Blackest Eyes, Trains, Gravity Eyelids, Wedding Nails (awesome guitar in this one).

Search for them in youtube.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
I reckon Blackfield is better than PT .. Me salvaging my old music collection these days .. :sigh: . ..

And ah .. I slept at around 1 AM last night .. :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
the demarcation line is too obscure now to relate the time
duh...guess its time to rest

OP
Pathik

Pathik

Google Bot
Can all of you list your 5-10 must-listen tracks/artists/albums?? I am starting to get into music these days. Would like some guidance about the genres and stuff. Thanks.

Top Bottom