Calling all forum members

Which Forum do you think must be created?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Hi guys,
I am thinking of creaing my own forum. I am thinking of making that forum containing Non-Tech related. So can you guys help me what kind of forum to create so that people can get help from it.

Third Eye

gooby pls
Intel_Gigacore said:
Hi guys,
I am thinking of creaing my own forum. I am thinking of making that forum containing Non-Tech related. So can you guys help me what kind of forum to create so that people can get help from it.

Gaming Forum

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Well, If you count me and my 10 more friends. Then you get 11 users a day...

(And if you make me a mod I can get more traffic :grin::grin::grin: , Just joking.)

It really depends on content... I have lots of study material to share..
But
1.) I am really laZY TO SHARE IT.
2.) Or I dont see a reason to share it.

If u really create a good forum maybe then I will have the reasson.
Whadda you say..???

ALSO there are lots of forums for gaming and such things..
But Forums for helping students???
Not Much.
Even those allready available are too "Above the Head."

Its up - to - you now..

Now its real time to get use of internet for real purpose... gaming, tech, movies, dating, warez forums too much on net... its time to make something different forum... Knowledge Forum means Educational Forum... very few forums r there on net...which r not organised properly....
Format , i think..

Science, Engineering, Commerce, Arts, Computer, Music, Management etc..
Subject wise sources...
Diff. univ. have many online sources, tutorials, projects, clips but not properly organised.. and students cant find sources for their study, project & their knowledge.... it helps students of our country and other countries to know latest sources for education.... but needs more space for storing sources,, b/s univ. remove study materials frequently....

make forum that students, housewives, business community, schools-colleges teachers can surf and get useful information...

think...copyrighted sources ebooks, journals , encyclopedias allowed or not.... it is better , not allow in forum.....

if u look out at orkut , u can find ppl needs study materials... but they dont have ability to find on google.. they become lazy to see 1000 result of search thing on google.... they dont know how to get things from google.... :)

it makes huge traffic...but needs survey & study of different forums related to education...

Last edited:
OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Cool Ideas are coming out... expect more

Wat Should Be The Name Of Forum

Last edited:

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
If u want heavy traffic: P**n, War*z forums :D

Otherwise, forums for mobile phones, games, teen clubs, education, etc. will be fine. ;)

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
I'm thinking of naming it AIO (All in One) coz i'm thinking of making the forum contain almost everything.

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner
Add me as your "user pre registered"...Believe me i am a member of alot of forums....What you need tell me thazt it....I will get it....

eBro

not go for All in One forum... if u go for all things , it will not create huge traffic for long term.... ppl like forum if threads have valuable information... otherwise it will become spam forum.... i think go for specific field for the forum... all things will not create image first sight.... make forum which helps common ppl.... movies, music, tech, softs etc. forums r too much on net.... Make Forum for specific topic and use latest forum soft like vbulletin, smf, phpbb etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom