call of the cthulhu query.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
greetings friends.

well i have some queries.

will the game call of the cthulhu run on onboard(intel) gfx.

and has it been released in india .

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Very easily and yes this game has legally been released in India long back.My friend owns the original copy which has zero protection on it.;)

BTW,this game ran smoothly on my onboard Intel X3000 graphic chipset @1024x768 resolution.The game is really good & creepy.The storyline of the game is very intriguing & progresses brilliantly.I left it half way through for some reason but will get back to it as soon as I get time.Pick it up if you can.Totally worth the money.:)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Huh? It's a game based on H.P Lovercraft's short cthulhu based mythological stories.No association with the song whatsoever .:rolleyes:

^Huh? It's a game based on H.P Lovercraft's short cthulhu based mythological stories.No association with the song whatsoever .:rolleyes:
the song too is based on and inspired by HP Lovercraft's horror stories. Metallica's Bassist(now dead) Cliff Burton was a huge fan of Lovercraft. But the song name was changed to avoid copyright trouble.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
How does that song relate to the game? AFAIK I haven't heard of any relevant connection of this game with the song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom