Call of Duty : WWII

Alok

Adventurer
Call of Duty: WWII

Developer: SledgeHammer Games

Publisher: Activision

Release: November 3rd, 2017 (PC)

Call of Duty® returns to its roots with Call of Duty®: WWII—a breathtaking experience that redefines World War II for a new gaming generation. Land in Normandy on D-Day and battle across Europe through iconic locations in history’s most monumental war. Experience classic Call of Duty combat, the bonds of camaraderie, and the unforgiving nature of war.
*s11.postimg.org/tgo2k9t3n/screenshot-www.amazon.in-2017-07-22-06-58-00.png

Experience the story of the unbreakable brotherhood of common men fighting to preserve freedom in a world on the brink of tyranny.

Call of Duty: WWII Multiplayer engages players in grounded, fast-paced combat across many of World War II’s most iconic locations. Players will also enjoy exciting new ways to interact and socialize with their friends and the Call of Duty community.

Call of Duty: WWII’s cooperative mode unleashes a new and original story. Play with your friends in this next-level standalone game experience full of unexpected, adrenaline-pumping moments.

Pre-purchase Call of Duty®: WWII on Steam

Call of Duty: WWII (PC): Amazon.in: Video Games

Call of Duty: WWII

Source: Call of Duty®: WWII

I hope this is true for good, I never liked a COD game with future crap that was happening recently. I stopped playing series after Modern Warfare 2. And its been long time since I played a World War game, last I played was World at War which I liked.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Some of the COD titles are really good.

Such as Black Ops and MW series

and COD 2 was my first War FPS game in P4 machine :D

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
Call of Duty®: WWII

- - - Updated - - -

Will be revealed on 26 April, 10 AM PST

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Sledgehammer Games officially reveals Call of Duty: WWII's Nazi Zombie mode

Call of Duty: WWII's Nazi Zombie mode has been revealed, offering what Sledgehammer Games calls an "original and terrifying co-op survival experience", suggesting that this new mode will play very differently to traditional Call of Duty Zombie modes.

Players are initially tasked to find and extract a piece of priceless art from the village of Mittelburg, though nothing is as it seems with the village hosting a seemingly invincible army of the living dead.

Call of Duty: WWII plans on changing the Call of Duty formula, at least in the game's single-player campaign, where the players will not rely on regenerating health and other staples of the series. At this time it is unknown how the game's Zombie mode will innovate over previous Nazi Zombie modes.

Source:Sledgehammer Games officially reveals Call of Duty: WWII's Nazi Zombie mode | Software | OC3D News

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
As I said before:

*images.eurogamer.net/2017/articles/2017-11-01-09-04/don_t_be_impressed_by_the_cool_box_opening__that_s_how_they_get_you.gif

In Call of Duty: WW2, loot boxes drop from the sky onto Normandy beach and open in front of other players

Activision patents matchmaking system designed to encourage microtransactions

"For instance, the microtransaction engine may match a more expert/marquee player with a junior player to encourage the junior player to make game-related purchases of items possessed/used by the marquee player," the patent reads. "A junior player may wish to emulate the marquee player by obtaining weapons or other items used by the marquee player.

"In a particular example, the junior player may wish to become an expert sniper in a game (e.g., as determined from the player profile). The microtransaction engine may match the junior player with a player that is a highly skilled sniper in the game. In this manner, the junior player may be encouraged to make game-related purchases such as a rifle or other item used by the marquee player."

The microtransaction-focused matchmaking could even be used to influence match outcomes to ensure players who paid money felt satisfied with their purchase.

"For example, if the player purchased a particular weapon, the microtransaction engine may match the player in a gameplay session in which the particular weapon is highly effective, giving the player an impression that the particular weapon was a good purchase. This may encourage the player to make future purchases to achieve similar gameplay results."

Top Bottom