call of duty running very slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

hskpunjabi

Journeyman
hi everyone,i have installed call of duty 1 but it is very slow,training part was working fine but next level is too slow,one cant even target anyone..

my system config. is 1gb ddr ram,P4 HT 3.06 GHz,ATI Radeon 9600..

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Strange.This card is more than capable of handling Call of Duty 2 at good frame rates.Infact I & my cousin had completed COD 1 & 2 on this card itself & almost the same configuration.Are there any programs running in the background? Any other games experiencing the same issue? Try uninstalling you vider card driver & re-installing it.

OP
hskpunjabi

hskpunjabi

Journeyman
Strange.This card is more than capable of handling Call of Duty 2 at good frame rates.Infact I & my cousin had completed COD 1 & 2 on this card itself & almost the same configuration.Are there any programs running in the background? Any other games experiencing the same issue? Try uninstalling you vider card driver & re-installing it.

i have successfully completed medal of honor allied assault ,no problem with that game.i almost closed all other applications,free ram was about 600mb, anti virus was also closed.

toofan

Technomancer
I had played call of duty 2 with the integrated graphics shader model 2 with 1 gb ram.ATI 200x.
You better try reducing the direct X version. Then it should run like coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom