Call of Duty 2 Screens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Today I stumbled upon a discussion about Call of Duty 2 on a forum. On digging around, I found some screens and scan from the upcoming game. See for yourself!

*img209.exs.cx/img209/33/cod212wl.th.jpg*img209.exs.cx/img209/3264/cod221mx.th.jpg*img209.exs.cx/img209/5788/cod238sr.th.jpg

Here is a scan from a German mag with it's English version also:

*i134.exs.cx/img134/8154/cod2ger8tb.th.jpg *i134.exs.cx/img134/4520/cod2eng5lt.th.jpg

I wonder how I missed up on the news? Am I the only one who has been living under the rock? Does any one else have any dirt on the subject? The scans look genuine. Hope it isin't a hoax! :oops:

vysakh

Padawan
looks really good. really great graphics indeed. I played call of duty only 3 weeks ago and i was impressed by it. Hope this will be better in terms of gameplay too

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
That looks extremely good, in fact, too good to be true. Am I the only person that thinks that the smoke and the fires look photoshopped? :? Not to mention that they've got a German RtCW clan logo on those screenshots. Wouldn't we have heard about this elsewhere too if this was real? Just wondering what to believe.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
no official info on the game yet, btw if the images are real they are really cool (waaaaaaaaa!! i need a new gfx card) . the big screenshot using the 'bloom' effect looks really impreassive.

*img209.exs.cx/img209/33/cod212wl.th.jpg

bloom effect which won the Gamespy 'lens flare' award this year was used in a very good manner in some maps of SW:battlefront. :D

OP
ctrl_alt_del

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Not to mention that they've got a German RtCW clan logo on those screenshots.
Oh that? That's the website from where I got the screenie. It was featured as the POTD. The contributer must have put in the watermark to ensure that it doesn't get leeched.

Photoshop? Well, guess the photoshop gurus can tell. If it is actually photoshopped, then I will say they have done a damn good job!

EDIT: This just confirmed that CoD 2 is certainly in the works!
*pc.ign.com/articles/445/445837p1.html

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Crap, man, PlanetCallofDuty.com has confirmed that the screens are real and are indeed from CoD2. Man, thats the most realistic thing I've ever seen. I would've sworn that the smoke was real. Waiting eagerly for more news. Omg, its the real deal. I will look around for more screens and news. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom