Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
Srishti school of art and design. I is a design kid.

At alfa, you get like everything - camera, mobiles, other electornic stuff, etc..
By north food I meant like we get in hotels. Food that tastes north. I tried paneer tikka masala in Yelahanka and it tasted weird, no north.

Also can you tell me how far (minutes) is Majestic, SP road, Marathalli from Yelahanka? Also what would the rick charges? or maybe I will take bus to bglore and then rick.

red_devil

Back!
^ hmm -- dunno if there is one best option to cover for all of what you'll need. Something like a big bazaar probably but that is ultra $hit...I never trust those guys.

Food -- try out a few hotels...can't exactly compare the tastes so that would be the only thing I can suggest right now... you should prolly wait for some other north guy to come in and give an opinion based on taste.

How far--- depends on the side of the bed you wake up. If you get tra-fcked then you'll need 2 hours MINIMUM from yelahanka to Marathalli... SP and majestic are closer.

Distance in kms approx. from Yelahanka to :

Majestic --- 8

SP --- 12

Marathalli --- >25..easily.

rick cost? those buggers are absolute fleecers.. depending upon the type of auto, you could easily end up paying about 50-60 from Yel-Maj. Make your own assumption of rick cost from Yel - other places. ;)

channabasanna

In the zone
Just a reminder to the meet guys... Since it is the last working day of the week :)

Hope to see you all @ Forum on Sunday.

OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
reminder set for my phone. First one to reach Transit, please send me SMS mentioning nearest food counter and "how-to-identiy-me" so that I can pass on that message to everyone else.

red_devil

Back!
^ lol...how would I know if I'm the first one to reach there ... we're better off smsing everyone once we reach there..

btw, just a thought -- instead of transit, how if we met up somewhere outside forum building? Transit might be too overcrowded to know who's who.

How about meeting up near the Baskin Robins [or some **** like that] on the entrance? {on the dairy circle/christ coll side}
just a suggestion

amitash

Intel OCer
^not everyone may be comin from that side...i think transit is the best...whose coming except the three of us anyway?

I'm going on a movie with a bunch of friends on the same day at forum mall. Then will will lunch. So I guess I'll miss everything. How do I identify you guys there ? :D

OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Everyone who confirmed has my number and once I get the SMS, it will be forwarded to everyone else from my mobile.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
One more thing. I would be getting a mobile soon. Which service provider shld I go for? Hows virgin? Coverage? I want a service that has the cheapest STD services. Any idea?

Thankyou.

OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
In bangalore, Airtel and Vodafone for coverage. These days Vodafone has better signal than Airtel and if you plan to use internet on your phone, Vodafone is the best option as airtel GPRS suck big time.

Also, Aircel has released lot of student offers.

Student packs: Aircel/Spice
Internet and calls: Vodafone
Calls: Airtel

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
bloody krisch theme... not letting me PM :mad: can't get rid of it either ... its really good :)

Transit is fine... someone/anyone who's confirmed to make it please mail me your #

mail me @ ashwin @ ashwinz dot com
if using firefox, just click on the highlighted "S", to turn off the skin. then pm/quote/quick reply start to work again. turn on once ur done.

Cumbersome, but the only way out since the admins dont care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom