Calcutta/Kolkata - G2G Thread

Should every Get2Gether have a seperate thread or is this thread fine?

• Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Who Cares/I dont no

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

S!D

Monster Truck
:arrow: Might I suggest 1st of September(Saturday) 4.30pm City Centre Salt Lake.
:idea: And can we have someone start a poll on how many people find this date ok. That way, we can start on a headcount rightaway.
I'm planning to buy my rig on the first week of September:oops:, so I'm really motivated to make this happen:D.

Last edited:

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^Calling u in a while, cant send u message now

September looks good, but puh-leease for the love of God, dont make it in the morning

rb_kaustuv

BW Waster Certified
Yeah of all things..not on the morning yaar..it kill the Sunday morning joy..as the day always moves towards Monday morning blues...:D:D:D

S!D

Monster Truck
I'm counting on bobby(sabre) to give me a lift, so i'm comin if he's goin.
Guys, please ensure he doesn't ditch like last time:eek: .

And I dont mind a sunday; if it is sunday morning joy;) , then what better way to celebrate that joy, than with buddies out here:) ! So, lets make it in the morning. that way we wont be pushed on a time constraint with the dwindling daylight we'll face in the evening:D .

If we are meetin at 11am, it might be a good idea if we plan to go for lunch together (and go dutch on the bill:D); u know, to fuel the adda:p.

otherwise 11am might be too early for some of us, and by the time all of us appear, it would be time for lunch and time to leave.

or if a group lunch is out of the question, we can meet later in the afternoon after lunch hours. Probably around 3-4pm and that will give us a good amount of unhurried time.

And i'm not quite clear with the venue, can someone fill me in?

Last edited:
OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
Met up with Gaurav today and he pointed out to me that this thread has become a lot crowded and confusing hence wanted me to create an Official Kolkata 2nd G2G Thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom