Cabinet Confusion - buying today at 3pm

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
If you consider using in long run i would suggest get atleast 80GB. So buying a 120GB make sence. If you dont want to spend 10K on SSD wait till the price/GB of SSDs decrease otherwise save some money & buy.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
60GB is too small for a primary drive if you ask me. You format it, then install the OS+ install very few softwares. Its too restricting. There's always the 128GB variant from Kingston as well. I am not sure, but it might be bit cheaper than Corsair Force 3. Or else theres's Corsair's Force series with SATAII but I am not sure how much they cost now, nevertheless worth a look.

OP
V

vyral_143

Constructed New Rig..!!
Kingston 96GB ?

Flipkart: Kingston SSDNow V+100 96 GB SSD Internal Hard Drive (SVP100S2/96G): Internal Hard Drive

Got Gamma @ 2350
Source 210 Elite was @ 2600

Also Kingston 64GB SSD was available at 4650 as compared to Flikparts 4985. I have not bought it though.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
aaah then check Corsair Force series. If Force 3 is costing under 10k then force series might cost bit cheaper. Check in Delta peripherals, they're pretty quick in updating their site compared to others.

OP
V

vyral_143

Constructed New Rig..!!
Force sata2 is not available with any one. Prime or itwares Only Sata3 :(

Isnt 64GB @ 4650 a steal ?

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
If money is a concern, you can always start with a 64GB. Just remember to have enough free space in your SSD, and you are good to go.

Check this article to know more:-

Can You Get More Space Or Speed From Your SSD? : Optimizing Precious Solid-State Storage

Also go through the comments.

Top Bottom