By Demand [September 2009]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Most importantly, send in those user contributions!
A whole bunch of demands have been met, the preview will be put up in ten days.

qfunk

Broken In
Hi!
Please can it be possible that you could include that video file by Seagate (Loose Cows) which was featured in your first ever issue of June 2001??

I had subscribed to digit for a whole year, and had recieved that issue long ago in 2001... I don't have the Cd's now, so needed to view that video.
Details about the video: It showed what the future gen of electronics and science would be like... there was this band called "Loose Cows" and they start by composing a music video which is uploaded to the net for some music company to see... it's then loaded on to some female's car and since she likes it, she recommends to some board about it... and then it gets lots of downloads and the band gets famous just within some time... and then they order pizza, and the pizza man is wearing a T-shirt showing "Loose Cows" ... pretty nice video, and I haven't been able to find it anywhere online... or maybe I don't know the keywords...

Please can you include that video on your next issue?? OR if possible, could you provide a youtube link or some other site links for that video.

Thanks.

This is the second time I'm asking for it....

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Android Live disk? I thought it was a hack someone made, didn't know there was an official live CD somewhere. And it just serves as a developement environment anyway, just to test drive apps written for the android. Still, if one shows up, will slip it in.

staticsid

Team Digit
@qfunk

Is this what ur looking for ?

*video.yahoo.com/watch/2759052/8014277

It came up as the first result for "loose cows seagate video"

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
Probably forgot it . . :) . . I am not able to view the contents detail in the main site . . *www.thinkdigit.com/ . . Can you give the link here . . The homepage shows only the cover of the mag and when i click it it takes to sales etc . .

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
Thanks a lot for the link . . Please . .
Can you provide . . hiren boot cd . .
and visual fox pro with msdn . .
or some alternative to the above . .

qfunk

Broken In
@staticsid: Thanks man!! That's exactly the video I was looking for. :D

@Digit: Thanks for including the Open Source Stuff in this month's issue... I was wondering if you could include this Linux OS named, Linux Mint ... it's pretty good, by the looks... I had some trouble installing it due to some primary secondary of my sata hard drives... got a lot of help from the members of the forum, and since it also has a live cd, so I could just boot from the cd and live chat with the members on IRC (linux mint IRC) through Xchat (preinstalled), and have been told on other forums, that it supports almost any computer system.

^^ You could include Linux Mint in September's issue...

*www.linuxmint.com/

qfunk

Broken In
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux_Mint

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d8/LLinux-Mint-Gloria.png/250px-LLinux-Mint-Gloria.png *upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f1/Bianca_file_browser.png/180px-Bianca_file_browser.png *upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/60/Linux_Mint_6_KDE_4_2.png/180px-Linux_Mint_6_KDE_4_2.png

earlyman21

the innocent gamer
DIY videos @ digit office showing cool mods ,overclocking (how to) ,many tricks ,and yeah raaboo's interview and a 5 photos of who cud be possibly AGENT 001 the winner gets a phone call 4rm him (he he ) ! isme sabka faida hain (free updrade advice + goodwill hi goodwill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom