[By Demand] September 2008 DVD+CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

layzee

■■■■■■
Lets see... I feel these need to be included in the Digit DVDs and CDs.

1. Autodesk AutoCAD (Of course a trial version would do)
2. Virtual DJ
3. Adobe Premiere Pro
4. Adobe Fireworks CS3
5. Adobe Acrobat 9 Professional
6. Microsoft Visual J#
7. Some good E-books for Industry-Level Java
8. Adobe Lightroom
9. An Emulator that can run XBox 360 games on a Windows platform.

vamsi360

Always confused
Open Suse 11.........must
Open Solaris
Kubuntu is a must.You have not given kubuntu atleast once
Xubuntu also.
Slackware also.
Do you remember last yeazr when you have given 5 linux distros.Repeat the same this August also with above distros.

best freee security software available for vista please

Last edited:

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
Need new Movie and Game trailers plz, as Digit used to giv at old times........its a gr8 help in knowing up coming games and movies

drsubhadip

In the zone
i think u will give open suse 11 in the august issue. please give it in iso format of dvd..

i want in september issue ..sabyan linux..please..

one thing more..
i think dear raboo u r done with the dvd content of ur august issue..
so can u please give us the preview of that ..
thanks

Last edited:

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
^^ But magazine content is still left I think so thats the reason they publish it on 1st or 2nd of the month!

I would like to have:
1.OpenSuSE 11
2.Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 30dayTRIAL

utsav

damn busy...
Open Suse 11.........must
Open Solaris
Kubuntu is a must.You have not given kubuntu atleast once
Xubuntu also.
Slackware also.
Do you remember last yeazr when you have given 5 linux distros.Repeat the same this August also with above distros.

best freee security software available for vista please

good joke u want 5 linux distros but software for vista :shock: better stick to any 1 os

hjpotter92

The Boy Who Lived
Adobe PS 8
Updates for all the AV's in a separate CD. (I know quite too much)
Unlocker
Relo
Install creators (not the one i specified)
some really strategic games.

Subeejit

"Achtung Stuffen.."
Hi..
Was just wondering how come none has focused on the attrocities the OEMs (Big Names) do to the common mass. We pay for bundled software but still have to be at their whims. Can some light be thrown on how to extract the "OS only" in a bootable form(Extracting Sys Drivers is not a new thing I believe) from the recovery media so that one can make as many partitions of the HDD (Not considering the multi booting feature-as it may be against vendor's policy) but just multiple partitions so that if the OS gets corrupted or needs reinstallation one need not backup the entire HDD at the cost of precious time and efforts.

If not extracting anything out of the recovery media, at least pls educate on how to edit the recovery media to customise so that instead of reformatting the entire HDD it should recognise/ create partitions just like the Retail Versions.

I think "WAIK" is a tool for such purpose, but just want to know the "How-to"..if some one can explain pls...Also I believe WAIK is a free download from MS site but the volume being about 900 MB (or so), which is a month's download limit for people like me, it would be very nice if the same can be included in the comming issue of Digit DVD...

Sorry for being so elaborate....this being my first ever post on this forum, should be excused..
LoL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom