By Demand [October 2012]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
r4gs

r4gs

In the zone
Pls post the list of of software,games,video,distro of October DVD.or atleast post which distro or special software u provide in october DVD..

You're new here ain't you? Keep an eye on the feedback thread. We'll be posting the entire magazine summary and DVD contents there shortly. :)

aaruni

The Linux Guy
@r4gs : when you provide black mesa source, can you also give away the source SDK? I have a crappy 50kbps connection.

Roshan9415

Broken In
"""You're new here ain't you? Keep an eye on the feedback thread. We'll be posting the entire magazine summary and DVD contents there short""

Actually I eagerly waiting this issue...by the way,,,, at least u can post the details in 160word ...Sorrrry :-;

Flash

Lost in speed
^ Actually, r4gs meant this section.

By Demand

Excited to see "Sleeping Dogs" demo in EXTRAA of October DVD. :thumbs:

OP
r4gs

r4gs

In the zone
"""You're new here ain't you? Keep an eye on the feedback thread. We'll be posting the entire magazine summary and DVD contents there short""

Actually I eagerly waiting this issue...by the way,,,, at least u can post the details in 160word ...Sorrrry :-;

Hey I was just kidding. No need to apologize! :)

Roshan9415

Broken In
Recently see the October issue Preview.Good to see the price @ Rs.200 rather than Rs.250.Thanks r4gs for compliting my request.Just missing windows8 Enterprise Edition!!In my area magzine come after 5th october.So eagerly waiting.
@r4gs,pls upload the list of DVD Content...
Again thanks for completing my request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom