By Demand [November 2012]

Status
Not open for further replies.

r4gs

In the zone
Demands can also be made by e-mail, story ideas and other suggestions (Fast Track ideas, design, demands for specific articles etc) to
*img502.imageshack.us/img502/1421/editory.png
Suggestions for DVD content, mail links or suggestions to
*img829.imageshack.us/img829/9820/bydemandtext.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only for DVD content
Some more ways in which you can send us demands. If you use Free Download Manager, set the files for download, limit the bandwidth to minimal (3-4 bytes/s), export the download list, then mail us the list of suggestions to the DVD email id mentioned above. See if you can send us lists for the perfect 16GB content mix, so we'll get an idea of how much content you want
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listed below are sites where we get most of our stuff for the DVDs. Keep adding more interesting sites to the list...

Software: Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com, Free Downloads Encyclopedia - Softpedia
Games: GameSpot is your go-to source for video game news, reviews, and entertainment, GamersHell.com - Largest Independent Video Gaming Website (gh3d.com) - GamersHell.com
Game Trailers: Video Game Trailers for Wii, PSP, Xbox, PS3 & More | Upcoming Video Games
HD Trailers: Best Place on the Web to Download HD Trailers - HD-Trailers.net (HDTN)
Music: Free and legal music downloads - Jamendo, If You Make It, Daytrotter: The source for new music discovery and free MP3 downloads from the best emerging bands., QUOTE UNQUOTE RECORDS.COM! HOME OF "RECORDS"!, Purevolume, Mp3.com
Audiobooks: librivox.org, AudioOwl - Free Audio Books - Download mp3 and iPod format today!
Lectures and Courses: academicearth.org, MIT Open Courseware, Open Yale Courses, freevideolectures.com
Distros: distrowatch.com
Movies: vodo.net
PS: To ensure that your requests are added to the DVDs, please try to send them in by the 8-12 of each month

Roshan9415

Broken In
Education Material

How to Build a Computer==>List of Videos for How to Build a Computer
MySQL Database==>List of Videos for MySQL Database
Java Begginers Video==>List of Videos for Java
By the way,BuckyRoberts videos are awesome content.

If Possible,include VFX Breakdown of some Newer Movies like Avenger,Ra.1,Dark knight Rises, Amazing Spiderman(Many Companies released it on Youtube for education purpose)

Videos on Netwoking Concept like OSI Model,Functioning of OSI Layers like physical,datalink layer etc,frame,Digital communication

satyadeep

Broken In
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Education Apps: The ones u compiled on this January 2012.
Image editing apps: Paint.NET with plug-ins, best image viewers, Resizers, animators(FOSS)...etc.
Web Dev Apps: The ones you like the most (only FOSS)
All the major gaming engines, SDKs, Resources the ones you compiled on MARCH 2012 & October 2011. Mobile Apps Development Resources. Books on MYSQL. All Digit issues from 2001 to 2011. The fast tracks of 2005, 06, 07, 08, 09, 010, 011...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yet this would be a great issue...

Last edited:

manishrpvv

Broken In
please provide all the videos of "engvid.com" on the coming dvd's

please start providing the video lectures of mit , ucberkley, harward and nptel in the field of electronics and communication, mechanical engineering, phy, chem etc. . try to provide complete or half of lectures of a series

because these days I am seeing in my college also that most of the students prefer video lectures and they want it from digit
because you are the guys which provide very good quality videos and doing a great job
thnx

Education Apps: The ones u compiled on this January 2012.
Image editing apps: Paint.NET with plug-ins, best image viewers, Resizers, animators(FOSS)...etc.
Web Dev Apps: The ones you like the most (only FOSS)
All the major gaming engines, SDKs, Resources the ones you compiled on MARCH 2012 & October 2011. Mobile Apps Development Resources. Books on MYSQL. All Digit issues from 2001 to 2011. The fast tracks of 2005, 06, 07, 08, 09, 010, 011...
Yet this would be a great issue...

very good suggestion @satyadeep

please provide the complete videos for Android Application Development link to vodeos is

List of Videos for Android Application Development

and complete videos of php

List of Videos for PHP

Education Material

How to Build a Computer==>List of Videos for How to Build a Computer
MySQL Database==>List of Videos for MySQL Database
Java Begginers Video==>List of Videos for Java
By the way,BuckyRoberts videos are awesome content.

If Possible,include VFX Breakdown of some Newer Movies like Avenger,Ra.1,Dark knight Rises, Amazing Spiderman(Many Companies released it on Youtube for education purpose)

Videos on Netwoking Concept like OSI Model,Functioning of OSI Layers like physical,datalink layer etc,frame,Digital communication

hey you provide a very good link of website thnx

aaruni

The Linux Guy
Can you provide some sort of an application or something, which will tell which DVDs have what content, and then provide monthly updates for that app?
also please provide black mesa source and source SDK.

naveenjain

Right off the assembly line
Actually, i was also thinking to request all these material in lecture section of dvd, but apart from the above mentioned links, i also want these ones-
jquery - List of Videos for jQuery
Java - Beginner - List of Videos for Java
Java - Intermediate - List of Videos for Intermediate Java
Java - Game Development - List of Videos for Java Game Development
Java - Game Development with Slick *thenewboston.org/list.php?cat=54

Or just go to youtube.com/thenewboston and click jquery, java -bagineer, intermediate, game development and game development with slick
Please download the videos, these all videos are not hd but when you download them, you can't differ them from hd videos. Please download these videos. These are 9-14 MB per video, and list of total videos is below -
Java - Beginner (87 Videos)
Java - Intermediate (59 Videos)
Java - Game Development (36 Videos)
Java - Game Development with Slick (12 Videos)
jQuery (200 Videos)
:)
Basically, please download whole bunch of tutorials for all of us.

arshkumar

Right off the assembly line
hi can you please add a software that copy DVDs fast and bypass CRC.i found many CRC in your oct.2012 cd of tutorils.

jayantr7

In the zone
Actually, i was also thinking to request all these material in lecture section of dvd, but apart from the above mentioned links, i also want these ones-
jquery - List of Videos for jQuery
Java - Beginner - List of Videos for Java
Java - Intermediate - List of Videos for Intermediate Java
Java - Game Development - List of Videos for Java Game Development
Java - Game Development with Slick *thenewboston.org/list.php?cat=54

Or just go to youtube.com/thenewboston and click jquery, java -bagineer, intermediate, game development and game development with slick
Please download the videos, these all videos are not hd but when you download them, you can't differ them from hd videos. Please download these videos. These are 9-14 MB per video, and list of total videos is below -
Java - Beginner (87 Videos)
Java - Intermediate (59 Videos)
Java - Game Development (36 Videos)
Java - Game Development with Slick (12 Videos)
jQuery (200 Videos)
Basically, please download whole bunch of tutorials for all of us.
+1 for the request of its inclusion.

Please include Ubuntu 12.10 (Quantal Quetzal) in next month's DVD.

manishrpvv

Broken In
actually, i was also thinking to request all these material in lecture section of dvd, but apart from the above mentioned links, i also want these ones-
jquery - list of videos for jquery
java - beginner - list of videos for java
java - intermediate - list of videos for intermediate java
java - game development - list of videos for java game development
java - game development with slick *thenewboston.org/list.php?cat=54

or just go to youtube.com/thenewboston and click jquery, java -bagineer, intermediate, game development and game development with slick
please download the videos, these all videos are not hd but when you download them, you can't differ them from hd videos. Please download these videos. These are 9-14 mb per video, and list of total videos is below -
java - beginner (87 videos)
java - intermediate (59 videos)
java - game development (36 videos)
java - game development with slick (12 videos)
jquery (200 videos)
basically, please download whole bunch of tutorials for all of us.

+10 for this

Hey, Is Visual Studio 2012 Express Edition's already covered in past editions as I missed the July issue; though I highly doubt that.
If not then give them on upcoming month's, will save me some bandwidth :D

I see lot of suggestions for video tutorials... though I myself don't care about them now. I have many video tut's courtesy DVD and friends, all I can say is that I can't watch all of them as they are very long, in particular hogging precious HDD space. Maybe useful for others. Someone quoted many are preferring these videos above class, sorry to hear that, that's a very bad scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom