[By Demand] March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetfire

Broken In
A 'general' request, Provide all updates regarding windows 7 and office 10 in your dvds, whenever published.
Firefox remembers my twitter and facebook username and password (input box is filled).. But i have to press the 'sign in' button manually... Any addon-extension to do that for me??? :)

Amit Ghosh (rkmvp)

Right off the assembly line
1. What about "*ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/web/courses/courses/index.htm"?
It will be best if you distribute the Mit's Lecture Notes by downloading the current site offline by using softwares like HTTTrack Website Copier.

2. I need a free pdf reader to read my pdf files on my xpress music 5800. can u help me?

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
No one demanding a March preview yet?

---------- Post added 27-02-2010 at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was 26-02-2010 at 10:31 PM ----------

:facepalm:

Tron91

In the zone
^Ek ullu idhar bhi mila re!

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 AM ----------

Magazine print ho gaya kya? CTC 2 hai ki nahin?

---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

2. I need a free pdf reader to read my pdf files on my xpress music 5800. can u help me?

U r a geek right? Y don't u hack the OVI site lol

proxyg33k

Smashed Buffer >>
^Ek ullu idhar bhi mila re!

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 AM ----------

Magazine print ho gaya kya? CTC 2 hai ki nahin?

---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

U r a geek right? Y don't u hack the OVI site lol

lmao.....ullu to hai.....:razz: ctc2 nai hai shyd.........:razz:

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
The preview is up in feedback corner ...check it out if u have time to waste , or buy if u hav money to waste, i m disappointed with digit , forum is slack n now mag is of no good .

Amit Ghosh (rkmvp)

Right off the assembly line
This Lectures are amazing... be helpful to students like us:oops:
1.Natures Greatest Puzzles
2.Gravity in the Quantum World and the Cosmos
3.Practical Aspects of Modern Cryptography
4. You provide the famous lecture cs-50. It should helpful if you add video lectures of cs-51,cs-141. This courses arre very useful....
5.Game Programming - Should be useful if you provide the offline version of lectures
6.Introduction to Psychology

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

why not try our IIT Lectures .. will be a dream to our students!!! who can't proceed to IIT........
1. Artificial Intelligence

Artificial Intelligence II

Computer Networks

Database Design

Internet Technology

6.Digital Computer Organization

7.Digital Systems Design

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

8.Data Communication

9.Computer Networks

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

*ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/Brain-and-Cognitive-Sciences/9-00Fall-2004/LectureNotes/index.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom