[By Demand] March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarajesh

Right off the assembly line
Start demanding goodies for the March DVDs
Hi guys I am looking for Win7 enterprise 90 day trial version and Visual studio 2010 beta version. A few months ago I found these on one of the 2009 digit issues but forgot the month. Do you guys remember the issues so that I can place an order.

The CyberShot

Broken In
Yeah that would be a good idea.

Yeah, VMWare Workstation and Sun's VirtualBox would be really helpful.

Also, I think it's time you provided a nice large dictionary that has pronunciation features too. Examples:

*dictionary-software-review.toptenreviews.com/
(a review of the best dictionary software out there)

*dictionary.cambridge.org/cepd/spoken.htm
(Cambridge English Pronouncing Dictionary)

*dictionary-software-review.toptenreviews.com/encarta-right-click-dictionary-review.html
(MS Encarta Right-Click Dictionary)

*www.nuance.com/naturallyspeaking/
(Dragon Naturally Speaking)
This one's not a dictionary software but a *very* accurate voice recognition software suite that was featured in TED by David Pogue
(check out Digit's older TED videos)

Finally, I'd like Digit to provide *lots* of demos and demo creator software this month. For the uninitiated, a 'demo' is kind of a computer program that renders graphics (very cool graphics) at runtime and shows of the talents and the extent of the cool stuff that modern graphics cards are capable of. Oh, and did I forget to mention they are just about 64k in size? ;)
Check out the following link for more examples:
*www.theprodukkt.com/
*www.scene.org/
*www.pouet.net/

Here's a mind-numbing, jaw-dropping... well, I just don't have the words to describe it. Check it out yourself:
*www.theprodukkt.com/debris/
(download this and see for yourself. You need a nice graphics card to see it in action)

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Oh, BTW, add Oxford Collocations Dictionary to the list too.

vinodmatz

Broken In
Fast Track to Windows 7
PEAZip
fastrack on ethickal hacking
fastrack on advanced photoshop techniques
fastrack on blogging

Jetfire

Broken In
Im a new fan of digit and i need a little help. Pls tell me how to install windows 7 from the rar file given in january mindware. I perhaps had a problem in my dvd so the digit interface wouldnt run and i had to install most softwares by browsing folders. Any tips from members or moderators will be helpful. And sorry, i didnt find any active thread for this type of queries.

Tron91

In the zone
Im a new fan of digit and i need a little help. Pls tell me how to install windows 7 from the rar file given in january mindware. I perhaps had a problem in my dvd so the digit interface wouldnt run and i had to install most softwares by browsing folders. Any tips from members or moderators will be helpful. And sorry, i didnt find any active thread for this type of queries.

There are two ways you can do it.

Extract the iso file inside the rar file.
Then you can choose either of these.

1. Burn the iso image into a DVD-R using Nero or any burner u use. Then use that bootable DVD to install Win 7 Enterprise.

2. Extract the files from the iso image either using 7zip or WinRAR. Then run setup.exe to install Win 7 enterprise.

Installation doesn't take long. Keep in mind to make ur system a dual boot one as this is a TRIAL/EVALUATION version of Win 7.

Jetfire

Broken In
There are two ways you can do it.

Extract the iso file inside the rar file.
Then you can choose either of these.

1. Burn the iso image into a DVD-R using Nero or any burner u use. Then use that bootable DVD to install Win 7 Enterprise.

2. Extract the files from the iso image either using 7zip or WinRAR. Then run setup.exe to install Win 7 enterprise.

Installation doesn't take long. Keep in mind to make ur system a dual boot one as this is a TRIAL/EVALUATION version of Win 7.

I have winrar installed and i did "right click>extract here"... It gave some folders and and a setup file. Where is the 'big' iso image file? (i want to make a boot dvd)

Tron91

In the zone
I have winrar installed and i did "right click>extract here"... It gave some folders and and a setup file. Where is the 'big' iso image file? (i want to make a boot dvd)

oops my bad! The file on the Dvd is the iso image itself. Burn it using any burner.

Jetfire

Broken In
God! I was confused because the icon looks just like a rar file. After installing an iso burner, i think it should change icon. Thanks a lot man! (angry wid nero. It should identify that!)

Jetfire

Broken In
A good freeware capable of creating, exploring, mounting and burning iso files. Also a zoomable document and pdf viewer for nokia s40 mobiles like 5310 xpressmusic.

amraj

way to Future
i would like to have visual studio 2010 RC / Beta. Also Office 2010 RC if available. Windows 7 32/64 bit updates issued by Microsoft. Good alternative to Nero for Writing Video DVD.

I would also like to add Windows WAIK for windows 7 & brief guide on it

Last edited:

Suyash Tyagi

Right off the assembly line
please provide a software to convert a dvd video to mp4 format.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

please review core i3,core i5 and Core 2 Duo E7500 processors

prudhivisekhar

In the zone
All antivirus definations. Some softwares for Linux.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Please review Core i7 and core i3 processors , Laptops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom