[By Demand] March 2005 Digit DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
can u try giving the full version of a game.. i played this game long back but i lost it cos of sum damn viruses.. n am not gettin a fullversion.. name is death rally.. its kinda funny game but gud game play.. and graphics.. also try giving evergreen oldies like DOOM,DOOMII,HEXEN II(FULL VERSION) etc :D

abhijitsam

Broken In
required software on Digit CD/DVD March 2005

I would like to see the following game demos put on the CD/DVD :

1. Atari Topspin Tennis Demo. ( file size : 2 variants of 289 MB and 230 MB )
download link for this game :
*www.download.com/Top-Spin-demo/3000-7477_4-10313390.html

2. EA Sports UEFA Champions League 2004-05 Demo. ( file size : 165 MB )
*www.pcgameworld.com/details.php/id/5716/

3. Winning Eleven 8 International Demo (Soccer). ( file size : 199 MB )
*www.download.com/World-Soccer-Winning-Eleven-8-International-demo/3000-7476-10361476.html

These are fantastic game demos in the Sports genre at the moment.
I hope you would put all/any of them in the CD/DVD.

hpotter606

Journeyman
Re: software 4 march 2005 DVD

techpro_bunty said:
Why don't u give Wallpapers in CD! In DVD why don't u include Full version games? u haven't given any for 3 months.
Have digit ran out of Full version games????
May be they should get it from skoar :idea:

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
I second Top spin tennis and winning eleven soccer demo
1. Atari Topspin Tennis Demo. ( file size : 2 variants of 289 MB and 230 MB )
3. Winning Eleven 8 International Demo (Soccer). ( file size : 199 MB )

and plzzz include my earlier request of
1) star wars republic commando demo 431 mb
2) splinter cell chaos theory beta[/quote] :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

kunwar

In the zone
i got wild metal countryand gta1 from SKOAR! BUT BOTH these

both these games are very very, very bad games.

instead demos of very,very cool and latest action games like Chaos theory,Battlefield:Vietnam, Ghost Recon 2,Star Wars:Battlefront,Tribes:Venegence are great idaes.

trust me these are very, very cooooooool games

Shwetabh Goel

Right off the assembly line
guys, may be u could give the game "Siege of Avalon"(Even demo will do but full game will be better). It's a really good RPG game.
Also due to some unknown reason, u guys have stopped giving any flight combat games. The last flight combat game you gave was "Lock on" in Nov 2003 CD.
Please try 2 give some flight combat games.
Tnx

babumuchhala

In the zone
Earlier i had demand Microsoft Windows Longhorn Latest Build, but thats not possible and i just need to dream abt it.

Well why dont u guys pester MS for Windows XP 64bit since many have already gone fr 64 bit and we daily get new threads regarding it, makes sense dosent it :?: MS could give it bcos its in public beta testing phase= FREE

Note: idont have AMD64, i got P3 733 MHz. Just give this fr ppl who have 64bit but not a proper net connection to download it

joyjoy1232002

Broken In
hi
wat about some real study mat ,well MIT has decided to give away all its courseware free, lot of video lectures online by gr8 professors try to put some of them on ur dvd why not start with physics,mathematics it will be useful to the student community in particular
the link is
*ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb
*ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/Physics/8-02Electricity-and-MagnetismSpring2002/VideoLectures/index.htm

Please give the game demos of both or anyone of these
1. Dawn (The nVIDIA pixie) :D and
2. Ogre
available in the Geforce FX downlods section at *www.nvidia.com/page/5200_demos.html

They are too big to download on my dialup connection. I want to test can these games efficiently use my graphics card, after all they are developed specially for GeForce FX cards.

Please Please Please... any one of them (preferably Dawn, its small too.) :(

ankursmart

Right off the assembly line
Hi, I would like to request for distributing debian testing release CD iso's. Probably it's time for digitsters to have a different taste and feel of Linux, instead of regular Fedora, Mandrake and Suse stuff...

*ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/cd-images/debian-weekly/i386/

Probably, you can bundle 4-6 iso's to start with and then provide incremental iso releases...instead of repeat "System Essentials" stuff...which is almost useless for regular subscribers..I hope am not sounding harsh..but that's my point of view.

Debian opens a lot of options...and Gentoo as well for that matter to try out new things and stuff...instead of reinstalling the complete system as such...

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom