[By Demand] March 2005 Digit DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
Wallpapers

Lots of wallpapers not of any celebrity, icons, huge amount of firefox extensions, Wndows XP themes, screen savers, hardware guides, winamp skins, and WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER and REAL ONE PLAYER codecs...lots of them and some common driver updates. I can remember only this much as for now... bye bye

AsifIqbal

Right off the assembly line
Hi

Include Latest Drivers For Nvidia & ATI & intel Chipset / SIS Graphics Cards

& Latest Virus Defination Files

Thanks

ujjwal

Padawan
I too am for Linux From Scratch (LFS) .... please provide the LFS book, and all the software required to build the LFS distro ... oh ... and on the cd if possible :D (it will be only around 100MB)

Please visit this site for more info.

The required packages may be found here

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
I vote for SuSe Pro, but I guess it might not work fine unless you have 256MB Ram. Next choice Mandrake 10.1 CE and lots of multimedia software along with it. We normally do not have many DVD players with linux (except for Xine and MPlayer ), give us VLC Player and Ogle Player, I hear that they are good DVD players for linux, also give DVD rippers and DVD to DivX , DVD to Avi converters.
Please stay away from games, they don't work fine under Linux. Try to Pack lots of tutorials and HOW-TOs

R

rohandhruva

Thanks a lot all, for backing LFS. We really want it. Please give us the LFS 6.0 bootable cd - it has both the packages as well a "host system" as the starting point to build ur linux. Also, if not already provided on the cd, include X.org and BLFS - Beyond linux from scrath on the CD too. I guess you guys will have to make ur own iso image for that.

Rohan.

hikapil

Journeyman
Mobile

For Me

At least 100 MB of full Mobile Stuff
including:

Ringtones
Mobile Games
Wallpapers
Java Games
.SiS Applications and Games
Some free Mobile Connection Managers.

---------------------------------------------

Some free fonts from free font websites like, *www.1001fonts.com/ and other such sites.

G

gxsaurav

Again reminding Team digit, a collection of Mobile phone connectivity with the PC softwares should be given like SE File manager, Nokia PC Suite, Samsung Filemanager, & the comparative suites & softwares for other brands like BenQ, Motorola etc

theraven

Technomancer
:arrow: Autopatcher 5 (jan 05 release)
or atleast the upgrade or "LITE" version of it
yeah its available byte ..

:arrow: Gant 2 Ocean v2 shell replacement

:arrow: ur giving away music from POP:SOT ... is nfs:u2 possible ?? :D
hehe worth a shot

:arrow: latest version of ms antispyware, spybot/adaware, BPS antispyware. Include HiJackThis too plzzz

:arrow: latest version of powerarchiver (9.1.011 or something like that ) and other compression tools ( zipgenius sux imo )

:arrow: latest version of popular firewalls ( viz zone alarm :D )

:arrow: av updates ..... kav and nav specially if u can

:arrow: latest browser versions (viz maxthon 1.1.120 ) with a few popular plugins/extensions ( for maxthon tabcount,windows update/gmail/bbcode plugins which add a button to the plugin bar and hotmail/yahoo plugins which add to sidebar etc. )
for ff i guess theres a runnin thread on favourite ff extenstions here
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13091&highlight=ff+extensions

:arrow: more boot cds ?
ultimate boot cd, pebuilder, 911 emergency boot cd, or there was one with a combination of all 3. its called J. Bones Tech cd

:arrow: latest java version j2re 1.5

:arrow: latest version of p2p clients like azureus for bittorrent and edonkey etc ( they arent illegal yet are they ? )

:arrow: ultraiso/isobuster latest version

:arrow: spinrite and other data recovery software too

:idea: how about makin march or one of the upcomin issues dedicated to online security
bats already made an attempt with a follow up by me here
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11368&highlight=guide+spyware

along with software reviews for AV's ( we soo need this see here for one with a few old versions ) , firewalls with leak detection tests ( see here ), spyware ( with MS AS in the picture we need this as well... see here for MS AS vs ADAWARE vs SPYBOT )

shriekers

Broken In
I was just wondering if you could help us make our desktop look as good as the winning desktops of the mag

Wallpapers pleanty of them and screensavers

ashok

Broken In
shriekers said:
I was just wondering if you could help us make our desktop look as good as the winning desktops of the mag

Wallpapers pleanty of them and screensavers

I Second That......
In One Issue there were some Mention abt PNG icons.....
I dunno wht they are but you could provide some likeminded tools
to Jazz up our Desktops....

G

gxsaurav

almost forgot to say

Crystal Shell pack
*www.crystalxp.net/index.php

alongwith all the gallery icons for docks in png format
*en.crystalxp.net/gallery/icons1.php

& crystall shell avi

rakee

Journeyman
count me too

Count my vote also for SUSE 9.2 pro..and i promise that i will become the slave for digit...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom