[By Demand] Digit September 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

denzored

Right off the assembly line
Can u please include tips tricks and if possible software to custmize windows VISTA...
i like to change the UI look and feel and there is a lot of readers in my opinion who would love to now more baout customizing the os..:):):)
softwares like stylexp for xp... and the so..for vista..or atleast a work around (step by step) will be appreciated....please

Last edited:

src2206

In the zone
denzored said:
Can u please include tips tricks and if possible software to custmize windows VISTA...
i like to change the UI look and feel and there is a lot of readers in my opinion who would love to now more baout customizing the os..:):):)
softwares like stylexp for xp... and the so..for vista..or atleast a work around (step by step) will be appreciated....please

Did you try Fast Track to Win Vista provided with last anniversary issue? :)

**<131789=Genius>**

Digit Team Please include softwares related to science projects and experiments.

If possible,add other students and children's study softwares and e-books:D

I really need them!!!

Bye!! hope you will read and include this in digit september cd/dvd

lalam

In the zone
I do not have a specific software to vote for so whatever u guys give, give but please pay attention to the compatibility issue, the digit dvd seems to present itself as a nuisance lately. Why? Because the dual layer dvd given with pc world and all works too well with my sony dvd drive and i don't think its worth screwing your customers up. Now i've run a check of the dvd on my friends laptop and it works well also i run the lens cleaning cd that i have but that dvd must be dumb!

swamych

BOSO VIEW EXPRESS

a free train simulator game plus addons.
it has hundreds of international routes available.

*www.railserve.com/Computers/BVE/

melody~

Broken In
Hey Digit~

Guys can u include an article on linux for beginners:?

I mean to learn linux & some basics about it.
It will be really helpfull.

smj

Broken In
avast update

Digit Archive update

cheatbook database 2007 or 2008 (www.cheatbook.de)

Total commander 7 Trial - 2mb (*www.softpedia.com/get/File-ma...ommander.shtml)

Winxp 64 bit edition trial (*www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/6...cts/trial.mspx)
[The Windows XP Professional x64 Edition trial software download is available at no charge. After you have completed the download registration process, you will receive an e-mail message with a link to the download page. The download page will include the download file and a product key for the trial software. The file will be in ISO format and must be burned to a CD or DVD before you can install the software on your computer.]

SPSS 15 trial (*www.hearne.co.nz/download.php?id=344)
[One of the most popular downloads on the Softonic site continues to be SPSS, allowing you to make complex graphs and illustrations from statistical data. The package is mainly aimed at those that want to solve business and research problems and features a wide range of analytical functions that take the pain out of collating data.]

Quincy 2005 - (A Simple IDE for C/C++)

*codecutter.net/tools/quincy/

Quincy is freeware open-source. It is a simple programming environment for C/C++. It contains an editor, a compiler, a debugger, and graphics and GUI toolkits.Because of it's simple interface, Quincy is ideal for learning C or C++ programming. With integrated support for FLTK and the FLUID GUI builder, Quincy is also a rapid application development (RAD) tool for Windows GUI programs.

Mandriva 2007 linux distro
or
sigmatel high definition audio driver for intel 946 board for mandriva 2006

Mac softwares

suniltr77

Broken In
RyanVM Update Pack 2.1.11 and DOTNET All in one Addon Pack. It's a very long time since 2.1.8 was given. An bundle of Addon pack will be highly apppreciated.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Give all Superman Cartoons from here

*www.toonamiarsenal.com/features/superman/

They are free and in public domain.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
max_demon said:
fast track to c else i will start vimling

the fast track only discusses features and some times is like a guide
ex : guide to Win XP, guide to Virus Proof Your PC etc etc !!

i have never read a fast track that really teachs you something !
so stop dreaming and forget a Fast Track To C

You might want a fast track to programming languages instead which instead talks about various prog languages !!

Digit is a Tech News and Tips and Tricks and Review Magazine !!

better buy some book and paste a cover on it FAST TRAK TO C !!!
u can use Prog In ANSI C by balaguruswamy or Let US C
and bingo there u have your fast track....far better then what a 100 page small size fast track of digit !1

u thn have a fast track with examples and exercisers too !

Last edited:

amar_bunty

Please Include Free Rockstar Games - GTA 1 & GTA 2 in september DvD
From *www.rockstargames.com/classics/ :eek:

there are some working mirriors on this site *play.tm/story/4917

Last edited:

DDIF

Custom User Title
Please try to add some FULL and OLD HARDWARE compatible games.
Coz 50% people is still using onboard graphic cards that only have 64 MB VRAM and 1.60 Ghz CPU!
So please don't ignore them!

B

bigdaddy486

windows vista x64 trial plzz..............
also previous fastracks because i am a new reader just started reading this month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom