[By Demand] Digit October 2006 DVD/CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
RaghuKL said:
30 day demo or full version of Internet:D or

hey! "30 day demo or full version of Internet ???? How could it possible?

OR

U mean something different than I know abt Internet??

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
maybe he meant some special scheme to give users a free 30day internet connection.

In the demo version, you will not have all features of the net, like access to XXX sites.

rajasekharan

Youngling
hey....when can i expect 3d tutorials......??????????
any hope for us???????
any video tutorials on 3d?????.....why do u guys want to avoid us????

patilak1234

Right off the assembly line
Hey,
Can You Plz put any new linux distro (Full 3 o 4 GB).
Like :-
1.Knoppix 5.01
2.Fedora core 5
3.Suse 10.1
4.Debian 3.01 (This Is Given By Linux For You Magazin)
5.Mandriva

All These Distros Are Free To Download So Plz Put one Of Them in next DVD

Thanking In Advance

Bye ....
C U There On DVD

vms0404

Right off the assembly line
i have recently purchased digit and i was verymuch impressed. In the free DVD & CD linux os is given. I want to know how to install linux and where to get live cd of latest linux

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Mmm, currently need nothing but I am in look for Fedora Core 6 in the upcoming November issue, hope you give it, cause it releases Oct 11th.

karmanya

Journeyman
i dont suppose you could do a shoot up of the all time best games ever (has that been done?) or could you please give PDF versions of the fast track series or even adding them to the digit patron would be a cool idea cause i missed a couple before i was enlightened and subscribed to digit (no im not buttering you guys up but other magazines are seriously crap compared to urs)
i dont suppose you could do a shoot up of the all time best games ever (has that been done?) or could you please give PDF versions of the fast track series or even adding them to the digit patron would be a cool idea cause i missed a couple before i was enlightened and subscribed to digit (no im not buttering you guys up but other magazines are seriously crap compared to urs)
in addition could you give some software like objectdock or desktopX i mean u look at the desktops featured in ure magazines and they seem so cool i mean id love to impress my friends (they dont read digit the idiots) with a really cool desktop and also could you give a fast track to all the major programming languages(C++,VB,ORACLE-SQL) you get my drift

Last edited:

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
i dont suppose you could do a shoot up of the all time best games ever (has that been done?)

i think it was sone sometime back..... but i dont know about recently. I remember... it had half-life, b&W, Tetris, Quake 3 ... and others

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
vms0404 said:
I want to know how to install linux and where to get live cd of latest linux

u can get free CDs of Ubuntu Linux "FREE HOME DELIVERY " @ *shipit.ubuntu.com

LIVE CDs ...:)

theegod

Broken In
hi,

can you please provides us the all the trial version of Cepstral Voices in www.cepstral.com.

Even some voices are over 100mb. Couldn't download it so I have turned to you.

It would be wonderful if you can provide some articles/reviews on text-to-speech and speech recognition softwares.

great1nitin

Broken In
shirish_nagar said:
For your kind information, my comp's specs are....

Intel 2.66 Dual Core P4
Intel Original Board
1 GB DDR RAM
200 GB HDD
Graphics Card - 256 MB
17" LG Colour monitor

I don't think that u need more great machine for GAMING.....& I've just completed Prince of Persia- Warrior Within....in 2 weeks.
But once again..."Just Entertainment is NOT COMPUTING"
yea yea bla bla bla bla kid i know that ur comp has good one i repeat good one but comparing to me u r far from its root lol.:cool::D
[SIZE=-1]Intel Core 2 duo
4 GB DDR2 1066 MhzRAM
750 GB Seagate SATA 2 HDD
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]NVIDIA SLI Dual 7950 GX2 512MB
21 Samsung Flat Monitor ! Hope u not fainted :D:D:D:D ans stop playing noobish games like Prince of Persia ! wanna make hard thing ? try Quake 4 or Silent Hill 2,3,4(in night alone and with headphones) without any trainers and cheats also Pro soccer evolution. darn noobies u think much forget depth of it i hate this things ! how many games u mastered? i am playing NFSUG series ! for past 6 years and m good dragger drifter and sprinter i have my records how many u made? check my rankings of NFSUG here:- *aol.ea.com/official/nfs/underground/us/userstats.jsp?playername=XCrazyxFrogX then talk me kid of course when u get ur senses lol . see this site: i have my vids here *roadburnernfs.webpark.pl/ look for Xcrazyxfrogx and my site *www.xcrazyxfrogx.co.nr/ U didnt know who u r ! but i am not intrested to know hehe
[/SIZE]

Last edited:

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
knoppix dvd pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:
:cool:

Logmeister v 2.5.10

Corel Paint Shop Pro 11

blind write suite v6.something

Some very large demo game unplayable on most user's computers:D :D :D

also try to make digit archive "open source".... members may be able to enhance..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom