[By Demand] Digit October 2006 DVD/CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyberman

Right off the assembly line
x64 Software and drivers ... very hard to find and some r just too big for download.

Arena chess and few of the best chess engines like:
1. Rybka (current leader with 3000+ ELO)
2. Fruit
3. Toga
4. Crafty (one of the earliest)
5. Ruffian
6. Pro Deo

If possible, ChessBase 9, Fritz 9 and/or (Deep) Shredder 10 shareware/trial versions for giving us a taste of what it feels like to play with the numero unos.

Also, some chess books written by greatesr grand masters like Capablanca et al.

As u see, I am now fully into the greatest brain game of all - CHESS. ;-)

mlijo

Please Include DirectX 10,Office 2003 Service packs and Windows XP Service Pack....

The regular office and Windows Updates shud be there in all Month DVD's....

shivi

Please I want to know about Kaspersky Internet security 6.0. U didn't discussed about it in ur FAST TRACK TO SECURITY in the september issue. I want you to compare Norton and many more... with this product from KASPERSKY LAB because I'm using it and should I then switch to other internet security products.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Provide a phone manager for LG mobile phones.Also provide some excellent java games & apps.

Superfrag

list of things that i want in this digit magazine:
1)Company Of Heroes Demo
2)review of ATI X1950
3)review of all motherboards in industry and which is good to buy
4)Battlefield 2 patches

THE PHENOM

Broken In
PLZ SIR!!!!!!!!!!!
i am an avid songs downloader from internet but as you would know most songs come in real audio format so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!! include atleast any 2 of the following softwares in up coming digit cd/dvd

1.ALO RM TO MP3 CONVERTER (FULL VERSION)

2.EASY RM TO MP3 CONVERTER (FULL VERSION)

3.BOILSOFT RM TO MP3 CONVERTER (FULL VERSION)

many of my friends have asked me to demand these softwares on their behalf hence

i will be looking forward for ur response in october`s digit issue.....

jigslinx

Broken In
Fedora Core 5,
Please start providing 64-bit drivers and software(mostly essentials. eg. DirectX)
If possible provide Fedora Core 5 for 64-bit or any other goog Linux Distro for 64-bit.

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
THE PHENOM said:
PLZ SIR!!!!!!!!!!!
i am an avid songs downloader from internet but as you would know most songs come in real audio format so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!! include atleast any 2 of the following softwares in up coming digit cd/dvd

1.ALO RM TO MP3 CONVERTER (FULL VERSION)

2.EASY RM TO MP3 CONVERTER (FULL VERSION)

3.BOILSOFT RM TO MP3 CONVERTER (FULL VERSION)

many of my friends have asked me to demand these softwares on their behalf hence

i will be looking forward for ur response in october`s digit issue.....
abe genius....

if ur such an avid d/ler... might as well d/l the s/w itself

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

I would like to request Digit to include one article in their october issue which i've been waiting for quiet a long time. A proper comparison test between all the various headphones and earphones out there in the market. The article by Agent 001 in the september issue on headphones was quiet disappointing as he didn't provide enough details on the different models available. So please kindly do the requested. It would be of great help to a music buff like myself. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom