[By Demand] Digit October 2006 DVD/CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

aku

Gonna make it BiG
Oracle 'X'i (anythings gonna work... cuz we need SQL for Computer Science CBSE XII)moSt probably 9i is gonna be the one..

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Digit is a NOT a gamer's magazine dears..... & also NOT of Videos

Why all the guys are going ..... going ........& going asking for GAMEs & VIDEOs ....??

Be serious .....

Just Entertainment is not COMPUTING.........

Tapomay

Lazy fat guy..
1. Ulead Video Studio 10 Plus.

2. Ulead DVD MovieFactory 5.

Please...... please......... please........... include these 2

midhunmon

Broken In
Can you give the 20 Minute NFS CARBON Movie and ofcourse the NFS CARBON Demo if it comes out this september.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
FatBeing said:
Good things come to those who ask nicely.

Important: We are not authorised to distribute the following:

1. 3dsmax or any other Autodesk product
2. Windows Vista Beta 2

and PDFs of past issues will feature only in special issues (June and Dec) henceforth.

I was goin to enter this thread and ask those stuffs which u said[i meant i had all that in mind] but i when i read those rules in ur demand...i was like nahhh scrw it :rolleyes: lets see what all the other members here want:)

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
@coolman.guron: The rules about PD is that there should be 80 (or soemthing like that) years between the release of that movie and now; So 1955 is VERY recent in comparision. For example, most stuff in PD is no older than 1923.

Exceptions are there like Night of The Living Dead; The movies I and BlackPearl have been asking for etc. But those are for different reasons.

great1nitin

Broken In
shirish_nagar said:
Digit is a NOT a gamer's magazine dears..... & also NOT of Videos

Why all the guys are going ..... going ........& going asking for GAMEs & VIDEOs ....??

Be serious .....

Just Entertainment is not COMPUTING.........

mayb u dont have a gaming machine but mine is better than a ps3 console and i have no doubts about it so if u love baby games go for it loof :D :D i posted coz i am a good drifter and dragger of NFS Underground series. idk about u. so stop posting noobies replyi prefer :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

great1nitin

Broken In
midhunmon said:
Can you give the 20 Minute NFS CARBON Movie and ofcourse the NFS CARBON Demo if it comes out this september.

Looks like i got company. Welcome to Comm bro hehe :cool: :D :D I prefer Carbon demo and videos must be there coz its new face of NFS underground series and trust me i will own this one when it releases :mrgreen:

great1nitin

Broken In
led_shankar said:
I think SKOAR would be specifically for the gaming community; Digit does not cater exclusively to them....amirite?

then why they reviewed some games like HL2 EP1 and give demo of big games did i ask so much? 8)

Re: [By Demand] Digit October 2006 DVD/CD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello sir ,
my name is mohammed intekhab khan .I live in ujjain (MP)
I am 20 yr old iam also a certified themer .
I request you to make a article about themeing in october issue because the site on which i give my work there are only few indian and only from which few professional themer i am one professional themer which make theme of all sony ericssion phone .Kindly wathc my work at www.homesite.mobile9.com/mohammed_intekhab i make over 72 themes and i got over 25000 download from all over the world you think the ratio .So kindly issue the article abot themeing in october issue

Please include fedora core 5, or any other latest linux distros which can read and write on sata harddisks and windows ntfs partitions.
Please include the list of all the softwares category wise atleast from jan 2005. For that make simple software and that can update the list every month from cd/dvd or from internet. Your current archeive software is not so good and not familier. Please consider this request. I m sure that you will do that. Many readers/subscribers will get that software useful.
Thank you.
Mohan Patil (ARMY Computers. 9423983144).

vinyas

In the zone
can u guys @ digit pls Review the Motherboards available for Core 2 Duo ...nobody as of now done proper comparsion

i am sure it will many who r going to buy the Core 2 Duo Performance monsters For sure !!

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom