[By Demand] Digit October 2006 DVD/CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
why is there yahoo messenger us version provided. Indian versions please.

Also the sketcup that i have installed in my sys seems to have expired. Could I have the latest Google pack?

Also some humor movies from you tube, if possible. <shy grin>

uttoransen

Broken In
want want want!!! i want all this!!!!!!!

well, starting from:
(1) google pack.
(2) norton disk doctor.
(3) some bad sector blocker software
(3) also floppy repair(but only those that work).
(4) lots of screensavers and wall papers please.
(5) some e books about vb.net and unix.
(6) thanks for the wigjets, so this time some more i want, really cool ones.
(7) warcraft3 maps, with out the frozon throne extention.
(8) some ftp clients, and website making softwares, some you have already given.
(9) games but those that don't require a agp or vedio card.
(10) small games, that you are giving are not up to the mark, so give some better ones.
(11) the vmn toolbar that you have provided was good, can we expect some more such things for our website. that toolbar was effective to get some extra visitors. thanks.
(12) can you give me a software that restores the internet explorer's settings, just what panda2006 dose.
(13) some reg-repair utilities, free, trial, but must clean all the problems, i mean the ones that shows 90 problems and solvs 20 are the worst.
thanks.

G

gxsaurav

since its octobar, & most of us will get Vista RC1 in septembar, plz provide Vista RC1 compatible general drivers, like Forceware, Catalyst, Audigy, nforce or ati Xpress chipsets

alltime.homie

Broken In
Please please please - Symbian S60 theme studio ! It's free !

*www.forum.nokia.com/info/sw.nokia....7d5cfc47/S60_Theme_Studio_for_Symbian_OS.html

COme on people ! I actually gave the link !!!! Please please please ! I'm just not able to download it ! :D

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
alltime.homie said:
Please please please - Symbian S60 theme studio ! It's free !

*www.forum.nokia.com/info/sw.nokia....7d5cfc47/S60_Theme_Studio_for_Symbian_OS.html

COme on people ! I actually gave the link !!!! Please please please ! I'm just not able to download it ! :D
Haven't we given this a zillion times before?

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
Fast Track on the following:

1. Microsoft Excel 2003 Formula's
2. Copyright Act (include what you need to copyright a software)

Last edited:

Neeraj Singh

Broken In
It' been long time since Nero was last provided on Digit DVD.
It can be a nice option...........what say??
And don,t forget to provide those help files that weighs more
than a general software.
Please try for it.

Something more to say I have read many posts and most of
them are asking for some games. It's my wish also that you provide
some good full version games this times.
And I mean GOOD Games. Please.

Last edited:

great1nitin

Broken In
i prefer Need for speed carbon video There are lotsa video out now before the game release which also has Some Drift Vids as i am pro Drifter and Dragger in NFS i would like to see those and btw Need For Speed carbon Demo is set to release in Half of September i hope U digit ppl will include it. here are some links to NFS Carbon Preview Vids

*www.gamespot.com/pages/profile/video_player.php?id=IiAylTX_5bsIsz_Z

Please also include Elders Scroll 4 Oblivion Demo its good and most popular game in Oblivion Series.

Hey if u can include. then please put some Vids from a legendary most respected game NFS Underground 1 in DVD i would be grateful and it will be treat for NFS Lovers :D :D :D here is links *roadburnernfs.webpark.pl/
my name on this site is XCrazyxFrogX and some vids is from my friends at NFSUG ONLINE COMMUNITY have fun lol

*roadburnernfs.webpark.pl/
*www.gamevideos.com/download?videoI....comNFSCarbonLeipzigAutosculptHD_1280x720.wmv

and please must include this i want to see it but cant download on my stupid 64 kbps connection :( please help digit ppl here is link
*files.filefront.com/NFS_Drag_Show_DVD_Qualitywmv/;5077650;;/fileinfo.html

Last edited:

Vitalstatistix

Right off the assembly line
led_shankar said:
Does anyone have an idea about which online Delhi-based forum would give me good ideas about the best offers available here? (Sorry for getting off-topic)

Head to India Broadband Forum.

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
ooooh....

thanks vitalstatistix :D
Hey FatBeing, please please please please please please please pretty please give us War and Peace (the 1968 movie ). Think about it: Comparitively very recent, colour, oscar-winner, based on a classic book...what more does one want

Last edited:

Third Eye

gooby pls
great1nitin said:
i prefer Need for speed carbon video There are lotsa video out now before the game release which also has Some Drift Vids as i am pro Drifter and Dragger in NFS i would like to see those and btw Need For Speed carbon Demo is set to release in Half of September i hope U digit ppl will include it. here are some links to NFS Carbon Preview Vids

*www.gamespot.com/pages/profile/video_player.php?id=IiAylTX_5bsIsz_Z

Please also include Elders Scroll 4 Oblivion Demo its good and most popular game in Oblivion Series.

Hey if u can include. then please put some Vids from a legendary most respected game NFS Underground 1 in DVD i would be grateful and it will be treat for NFS Lovers :D :D :D here is links *roadburnernfs.webpark.pl/
my name on this site is XCrazyxFrogX and some vids is from my friends at NFSUG ONLINE COMMUNITY have fun lol

*roadburnernfs.webpark.pl/
*www.gamevideos.com/download?videoI....comNFSCarbonLeipzigAutosculptHD_1280x720.wmv

and please must include this i want to see it but cant download on my stupid 64 kbps connection :( please help digit ppl here is link
*files.filefront.com/NFS_Drag_Show_DVD_Qualitywmv/;5077650;;/fileinfo.html

There is no demo of Elder Scrolls IV Oblivilon...

softhunterdevil

Journeyman
Visual Basic .NET Studio please
With some tutorial e-books on it

Oh, another thing
Corel Painter Latest Version please

Last edited:

blackleopard92

In the zone
Visual studio express 2005
MSDN library, ( a 2 CD free download)

and Fear multiplayer client.
warcraft III frozen throne's latest patch and some good maps, please

:)

Last edited:
Hello sir ,
my name is mohammed intekhab khan .I live in ujjain (MP)
I am 20 yr old iam also a certified themer .
I request you to make a article about themeing in october issue because the site on which i give my work there are only few indian and only from which few professional themer i am one professional themer which make theme of all sony ericssion phone .Kindly wathc my work at www.homesite.mobile9.com/mohammed_intekhab i make over 72 themes and i got over 25000 download from all over the world you think the ratio .So kindly issue the article abot themeing in october issue

blackpearl

The Devil
led_shankar said:
Hey FatBeing, please please please please please please please pretty please give us War and Peace (the 1968 movie ). Think about it: Comparitively very recent, colour, oscar-winner, based on a classic book...what more does one want

And "Escape from Sobibor" (1987) the most recent among all public domain movies, color( and good color too), 2 golden globes winner, based on a classic book too, a true story .... what more do you want?

*www.publicdomaintorrents.com/nshowmovie.html?movieid=789

Please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom