[By Demand] Digit October 2006 DVD/CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoMI

Right off the assembly line
Please include "SQL Prompt". They are giving it free till 1st September.
*www.red-gate.com

metric

Broken In
Gameshouse

Why you guys not inlude games from gameshouse.com there are a number of useful games, also games found at gamehouse can also be found at zylom.com, why is it so even some of the games from both this site can be found at POPcap.com also, are this different webiste selling the games with a slight modificatin in the registration process. eg. of game found at all this site is of Zuma, another common game is babel Delux (found both at Gamehouse & zylom).
Hope to see more games from this site in forthcoming CD/DVD.

blackpearl

The Devil
@FatBeing:

I watched the movie "Escape from Sobibor" on The History Channel yesterday but unfortunately could not complete it due to power failure. Damn!! Now I have to rent its DVD from somewhere, if I can find it. Its an excellent movie. Rarely you will find such beautiful movies for free download. Watch the movie for yourself and then decide. If I don't find a DVD to rent, I m going to bug you again!!

Please!!!!

Last edited:

shaunak

Tux Fan
>one more vote for flight simulator x
>can you please include the call of duty 3 trailer
it would be great if you could include any one of the history channel movies like "hitler: the rise of evil","nero" etc..

Last edited:
OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
blackpearl said:
@FatBeing:

I watched the movie "Escape from Sobibor" on The History Channel yesterday but unfortunately could not complete it due to power failure. Damn!! Now I have to rent its DVD from somewhere, if I can find it. Its an excellent movie. Rarely you will find such beautiful movies for free download. Watch the movie for yourself and then decide. If I don't find a DVD to rent, I m going to bug you again!!

Please!!!!
Is it in the public domain?

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
hey fatbeing, please tell us SOMETHING about the linux text files, even if it is 'no'......

P.S.: Escape from Sobibor - Terms of Use from the site where it is available(*tesla.liketelevision.com/liketelevision/legal/?theme=guide):

The artwork, text, video, audio, software, information, or pictures (collectively, "Mixed Media") contained on the LikeTelevision™ web site are protected by copyright laws. You may only access and use the Mixed Media for personal or educational purposes. You may not modify or use the Mixed Media for any other purpose without LikeTelevision™'s express written consent and related copyright owners of the Mixed Media if applicible. Except as provided below, you may not reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute any Mixed Media on the LikeTelevision™ web site. You may print Mixed Media on the LikeTelevision™ web site for personal or educational purposes only, and you must include any copyright notice originally included with the Mixed Media in all copies. The Mixed Media included on the LikeTelevision™ web site have been compiled by LikeTelevision™ from a variety of sources, and are subject to change without notice. All media files on the LikeTelevision™ web site are protected by copyright laws. You may not, under any circumstances, allowed to reproduce, record, publish, publicly exhibit, or distribute any media files (including, but not limited to, .rm, .smil, .mpg or .mov files) made available for playback on the LikeTelevision™ web site without LikeTelevision™'s express written consent. You may not link directly to any .ram or .rm or video file located on a LikeTelevision™ server, and you should not attempt wrap our Mixed Media within content pulled from your web site, (including but not limited to: frames, and dynamic pages) without our express written permission. Requests seeking permission, syndication or licensing of content should contact: info@LikeTelevision.com

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
We're going to try re-jiggering the interface soon, and Linux users will definitely be kept in mind. For now, I guess text files wouldn't be too difficult to include.

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
^_^ YAY!

P.S. - I don't know legalese, but the terms of use of that movie blackpearl mentioned seem to indicate you cannot distribute it without permission....So, no go, right?

kumarmohit

Technomancer
No blackpearl its not public domain coz there are no copyrights realted to anything public domain whatsoever but it shows here so it is not PD but freeware

icecool

Broken In
plz give 1. FEAR Combat v1.07 Free Full Game (1.77GB)
2.Xtreme Moped Racing Free Full Game (127.42MB)
3.Control Monger v1.10 Free Full Game (35.17MB)

from *www.gamershell.com/fullgame_download_archive.html

Vijay kgaon

Broken In
Plz......
AutoCAD 2006 (trial)
Autodesk 3ds max 8 (trial )
windows vista beta 2
Nero 7 Trial Version full package about 500+ MB
Cheat Book 2006
3D max studio fast track
Norton System Works 2006 Trial
Window Blinds Skins

ashish_sam14

Right off the assembly line
I dont think u guys have given anything related to symbian application development so far.So what about including SDKs for S60 and a trial version of carbide express or code warrior or something similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom