Status
Not open for further replies.

Third Eye

gooby pls
FatBeing said:
@led_shankar:

Uncle?

UNCLE?

And we've contemplated a broadband comparison, but the situation is so disparate that there's really no single platform to judge providers on - a provider's review varies within different areas of the same city, let alone country-wide. Plus with cable-wallah politics, your choices are quite limited, unfortunately. Your best bet is to check out with people in your area.

It is mostly eyewash - a 256 k connection means 256 k at most, and not at least, and even then there are a precious few providers that actually give you that speed.

Your avatar seems to be of mature man thats why led_shankar saying you uncle.

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
What about the entire "Visual Studio Express 2005" complete iso images? and the free msdn compilation (it is three cd isos big). Or are there some distribution restrictions on that similar to vista?

Tapomay

Lazy fat guy..
1. Some time-pass games from Reflexive Arcade (such as AlienOutbreak 2 etc.)....... please ( www.reflexive.com )

2. The latest version of Nero 7 with .chm help files.

3. Some new mulimedia apps.

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Hey guys give us some game MODS

For Formula 1 '99-'02 game--

->>F1 2005 mod, which include the no tyre change rule *download.boomtown.net/en_uk/articles/art.view.php?id=10015
->>McLaren F1 Mod *download.boomtown.net/en_uk/articles/art.view.php?id=5581

for GTA3 - RealGTA3 mod,

mannu_techy

Broken In
1) some essential ubuntu softwares (.deb)
2) i m using ubuntu and there is a kubuntu desktop package in synaptic package manager using which we can have both ubuntu and kubuntu desktops on our system.problem is that this package is 187MB of download which is not possible for me to download.So please if u can send this full package in ur dvd.
3)

mihirvashist

Journeyman
only one request .....
i have been asking this for second or third time i suppose:-
MAYA PERSONL LEARNING EDITION

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
I mean it's not just about n00bs. Anyone who goes through the previous threads can see clearly that it ain't possible. I mean, there is no n00b newer than me, I assure you.

tinku dhar

In the zone
well ... ,

it wuld be gr8 if ya all GUYs provide some of the newest PS2 games reviews

now a days we don't seems to get a lot of REVIEWS i mean ... a trialer YAAR :)

go4saket said:
Windows Vista Beta 2
PDF of last 12 issues of Digit and fast Track

PLZ read the 1st POST lolz...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom