Navigating to "By Demand" ...
Posting New Thread ...
Requesting Games ....

Generating Results ...

Nexuiz(*www.nexuiz.com/)
Penumbra (Given)
Warsow (*www.warsow.net/?p=news)
Tremulous (*www.tremulous.net/)
Starsiege: Tribes(*www.sierra.com/downloadfile.do?gamePlatformId=286&mediaid=11590)
America's Army: Special Forces (Link Up) 2.6 (http:/www.americasarmy.com/)

Thanks ...
Logging Out ...
Connection Terminated ...

Sambit_Lucky

Broken In
Hi
I am a new user.But I want PS2 emulator software.I want that because I want to play the PS2 game in my PC.I think it is possible.So DIGIT team please help me.And add this in the next month DIGIT.And I have used so many but that does not work.So add some workable emulator.
Hope you will accept my request.
Sambit

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
Will people please stop asking for Vista?

Microsoft has quite clearly told us that nobody will be permitted to distribute it, and frankly, we believe them. I have a good mind to send the next nincompoop to ask for Vista to our coveted "Miserable Users" group.

Dear Gawd....

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
QwertyManiac said:
PHLAK Please, the fatman version.
Hm...I wonder if that's wise. The name gives me an evil grin, which means it can't be good for unleashing on the general population, can it?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i would like have atleast 10-15 Episodes/Movies of The Three Stooges. in Digit's DVD, instead of Popeye's, Charlie Chaplin's or some old B/W movies.

B'coz we can get Charlie Chaplin Movies, at the local Video Rentals. & Popeye can be watched in Pogo channel.

But The Three Stooges are really RARE.

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
s18000rpm said:
i would like have atleast 10-15 Episodes/Movies of The Three Stooges. in Digit's DVD, instead of Popeye's, Charlie Chaplin's or some old B/W movies.

B'coz we can get Charlie Chaplin Movies, at the local Video Rentals. & Popeye can be watched in Pogo channel.

But The Three Stooges are really RARE.
Duly noted...we've found a few, too

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
wow 3 stooges was a good idea....I was always very curious too see them.

P.S. - How about BattleShip Potemkin? with a separate .srt file? And if possibloe, noseferatu... or Pandora's box....Or war and peace (academy awrd winning 1968 film - wikipedia has listed it under 'public domain films' *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_and_Peace_(1968_film))..or Man with a movie camera....

P.S. - I hope these request silence those guys who think PD movies are a waste of space.

Last edited:
OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
I was checking up Nosferatu, and there seem to be some questions about the license...so till we sort that out, Nosferatu's out.

Battleship Potemkin is another potential.

And nothing will silence those who don't want the movies. We can't please everyone, and then there are the people who will just hunt for things to crib about.

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
lol u're right....

BTW, please check out War and peace (1968 ) - It is pretty recent, and an oscar winner to boot.

Last edited:

smkol

Right off the assembly line
Requesting inclusion of latest NOKIA PC Suite for/usable with NOKIA N3230 Cell Phone in the DVD of the DIGIT October 2006; also few antivirus programmes for such mobile phones as well please.

Regards.

S Mazumder / smkol
Kolkata

kjayasurya

We need BSD

plz plz plz include:

Bootable installation CD of OpenBSD

Its time we had a go at the security behemoth!!!!

Regards,

K.JayaSurya
Hyderabad.

k_blues24

Journeyman
I want 1. ubuntu-6.06.1-alternate-amd64.iso
2. offcourse " Windows Vista Beta"
3. Desktop Enhancements - BEatiful free themes

blackpearl

The Devil
FatBeing said:
.... and then there are the people who will just hunt for things to crib about.

Incase you were referring to me, then I would like to tell you that you are right!!! And I would crib about it again!!

Tell me, did you see "Escape from Sobibor"? Download it, take it home and then watch it.

Third Eye

gooby pls
@FatBeing: Short movies,wallpapers,winampskins and 3D Max 8 Trial and Norton system works 2006 trial.

By the way fatbeing digit june 2006 was great becoz it contains popeye alibaba,superman kids movies in dumb quality....why you had gave kids movies ?

soham

In the zone
Hey Fatbeing can you please provide "Microsoft Office One Note 2007" please. Also can you find some old episodes of Mr.Bean to distribute. Thanks.

lovesujoy

How about a MySQL package and any other important DBMS package? - Trials.

And for movies please no more 1960 stuffs. Try something about a decade later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom