[By Demand] Digit November 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

rupa4uf

Right off the assembly line
i need a software that i can keep password for my partitioned drives. if any body knows tel where it available

wht abt Mandriva Linux 2007 ???
its my fav distro after fedora..

FatBeing .........are u still thinking abt linux best distro ???

EmpireAby

:cool: = so if you don't mind please include PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 6
(demo) in the next CD\DVD.:rolleyes: think about it.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@fatbeing, man i was so surprised when you PUT the The Three Stooges Episodes, but after watching it, it was a bit dissapointing. the video was very low in qyality.
You guys can provide high quality videos.
& most importantly Next time if you put the Three Stooges Episodes, Please & pretty please include ONLY the ones which FEATURE CURLY & not Shemp. (one of the three stooges)

why dont you guys provide something for the GAMERS, i mean some MODs.....

you can start a THREAD to SURVEY what majority of DIGIT Readers play. & according to the results you can provide us mods, files.....

by the way, this here is a cool 2005 Chapionship MOD for F1 CHALLENGE '99-'02 PC game. *download.boomtown.net/en_uk/articles/art.view.php?id=10015

sidshekar

Battlefield 2142....I know that the file is litlle over a gig, but is exactly it should be included in the DVD, as it is unimaginable to download such a huge file...

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
Please Post Full AUTO-PATCHER September Edition this time i have Requested it in October Edition but now given

arunks

Hey here is the aks
FEDORA CORE 6 SEPARATE DVD OR JUST DVD ISO...

CD ISOs ARE JUST CRAP..

NOWADAYS EVERY 7/10 HAVE DVD ROMS..

AND NO PROBLEMS AS IT CAN ALSO BE INSTALLED DIRECTLY FROM ISO FILE WITHOUT WRITING IT IN DVD...

SO IT IS NO PROBLEM TO INCLUDE DVD ISO 4 U IN UR DVD

Siddhartha_t69

Journeyman
Hey i have a suggestion. You give out your OSes in ISOs in your DVDs and we have to burn them in a separate cd which costs an extra CD. Why not make your dvd directly bootable.

Iwant ubuntu 6 live and install in KDE environment just like Kubuntu 5 you last gave

gary4gar said:
i think fc6 is realesing on 11oct so pls bundle that:)

i think u all forget to check this..

FatBeing said:
Probably in a special issue. Or when our budgets permit us to turn the DVD dual-layer. Also, we do give one-CD distros when we find decent ones.

You need to understand that while people like you live for trying out Linux distros, the majority of the population is still too afraid/doesn't care. The Digit CD and DVD are more about stuff that you can use immediately, rather than distros that you may install some day if you have the time, inclination and disk space.

sabret00the

Youngling
sabret00the said:
well can you do me a favour fatbeing?Can you provide the latest IVT BlueSoleil drivers for Windows and the latest version of PC Suite that will be compatible with it.
"dewaana banake bhul na jana afsana banake bhul na jana" mera yeh software tum digit cd me dene bhul na jana.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom