[By Demand] Digit November 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimtshey

Broken In
Fedora Core 5 ISO, Suse latest version,tons of Freewares for windows. CCleaner, Data Recovery goodies,
tutorial on Mandriva 2006 if so include in Expert in 30 minutes
thanks

smj

Broken In
I want football manager 2007 demo
vista transformation pack 5.5
e-scan virus scanner

wwwescape

Journeyman
How about adding a mobile section on the CD/DVD ...

Sony Ericsson PC Suite
Sony Ericsson Themes Creator

Flight Gear (with the new updated India grids)

smj

Broken In
hey a cooooooool software My Pictures 3D Album at
(*www.mypictures3d.com/products/album.html)
for kooooooool magzine.
also fifa 07 demo will be great
hey lma manager 07 demo is out. its the best football managing game

Last edited:

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
Hi,

You can give XGL. Can you?

Then I would say some good ebooks on linux (both overview type and with deep explaination).

And also one more thing, can you give articles on things like the actual working of RAM, or BIOS. How the various parts in a computer work. What is a data bus, it's working and all that kinda stuff. I know that you have given an article on "Transistors". It was good. Please give some more articles on the topics mentioned above.

One more thing. I read that these have been already asked, but please give some sherlock holmes movies.

Thank you,

soham

In the zone
Please try to provide atleast few of the following :

1. Norton Antivirus 2007 (trial)
2.Norton Internet security 2007 (trial)
3.PC-cillin Internet Security 2007 (trial)
4.Mcafee Antivirus 2007 (trial)
5.Microsoft Office One Note 2007 (Beta)
6.Adobe CS 2.3 Premium (Beta)
7.Trailer videos of NFS carbon, FIFA 2007 and FEAR Extraction Point

Some great wallpapers and tutorial videos.
Thanks.
:razz:

FatBeing said:
Probably in a special issue. Or when our budgets permit us to turn the DVD dual-layer. Also, we do give one-CD distros when we find decent ones.

You need to understand that while people like you live for trying out Linux distros, the majority of the population is still too afraid/doesn't care. The Digit CD and DVD are more about stuff that you can use immediately, rather than distros that you may install some day if you have the time, inclination and disk space.

majority of people.......hmmm
well if tech magazine like u will not distribute Linux distros..then how the hell people would know tht linux exist..
other thn tht...why there is a need of an opensource everywhere..in fact ur own forum itself..has one
what for..some % of members...aha common fat being...i cant imagine what u thinking abt these distros..
but for letting our Indian users to get out of piracy..have a look at the % of growth happening in India for Linux...
and also..if the distro cant get fitted in ur dvd/cd stuff..u can find other ways to say no no......but i never expect an non-tech ans from our admin

rest...i know there are distros tht keep coming out every month..and wont be possible for u and ur magazine to fit the Linux distros..but u can make a promise to give it between 3-6 months.....or something like this

but this is totally bad that fatbeing feels many of so called majority ....

and u providing some ready to use stuff...mate all are being given every time..but just for ex previous issue "winamp 5.21...now..winamp 5.22 next issue..winamp 5.23...
hey rather than updating stuff like this...more? k-lite codec pack, some players
anti viruses....all this are being provided each and every issue sir..

so this is the best magazine i ever said here itself...grrrrrrr !!

u need to comment on this !!

validus

Right off the assembly line
hi all i am a new comer both to this forum n to technology
i jus wanted to know if muvee autoproducer 'styles' could be provided by u guys????:confused:

soham

In the zone
Why dont you provide a dual layer dvd. Many other magazines are providing it. That will solve the space problem and you will probably be able to accomodate a linux distro or two every month.

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
@ FatBeing -

strictly in side of "neerajvohra" !!

U have to reply FatBeing...

waiting 4 ur reply....

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
Me 2 in favour of neerajvohra...coz mhhhh i have nothing to tell but just say "Look at my signature" and undertsand the fact;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom