[By Demand] Digit June 2005 DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

hsnayvid

Journeyman
how about win xp bootscreen collection from swissboy. They are freely avalible for download on the net.

A bunch of them would be delight for XP users.

aku

Gonna make it BiG
Can u giv us all the windows version till date... on a spl. DVD dedicated to only MS products (Specially Windows... Frm 3/3.1 to Server 2003 and may B "LONGHORN"!
U ppl can also giv us.... "Solaris 10"
A movie may also b da icing on this cake!!!

paraman

Journeyman
I have always found that Chip mag puts together a better content of games in their DVD than Digit. Maybe its because they don't have a sister publication like 'Skoar' ;-)

For instance they have given a demo of Driver3 which was released last month in the current DVD. They have given MOH Pacific Assault demo 2-3 months back while I am still waiting for Digit to include it in their DVD.

hcp006sl

Journeyman
One more request

Well one thing I forgot to mention.
Please include the popular media player Cyberlink Power DVD 6.
The link is here:
The setup can be used as a tryout version and those who want the full version they have to just purchase a product key from Cyberlink. So, get a rid of download.
It's a Power DVD trialware setup upgradable up to CLJ Deluxe.

starscream

Broken In
VMWARE WORKSTATION 5

You given old version of vmware in April DVD.i dont know why you given old version as new version is available for download.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Pls include MS windows 2003 Server with SP1 Enterprise Edition..... which is free for download to use Eval version for 6 month....

*www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/evaluation/trial/default.mspx

cheak this link.....

pls include it... i am asking it for 5 month now....

G

gxsaurav

Windows 2003 server is a big software, as seen by value prospective, digit sure can't give it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom