Staff member
Admin
Yes people,

It's that time of the month again.

May DVD done, start demanding for the JUNE ANNIVERSARY ISSUE! :D

Raaabo

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Service Packs of all Microsoft Windows and Office Versions including Office 97. And 3d mark 2005 also please. Will let you knw if i want anything more :wink:

bharathbala2003

why need title?
Security Updates for WIN XP SP2.. if blc 2005 is released give that too.. (demo obvi.) INGAME soundtracks of NFS UG and UG2... :wink:

kjuvale

Pharmaguru
please include best voice recognition soft

free old games like aoe rise of roam, dues ex,etc.

and last please disclose the may dv contents
:wink:

QuickFire

Broken In
hmm....ANNIVERSARY ISSUE!
Can we expect like 2/3 DVDs in place of 1?? :p
lol, wat about 5 DVDs?? (once Digit provided us 5 CDs with its anniversary issue then why not 5 DVDs ;) )

btw, if I remember correctly, last year's anniversary issue and the freebies were nothing gr8. So, we hope for a better package this year.

My same wishlist again (will keep on posting until u fullfil them):
1. SuSE Linux Professional
2. Half Life 2 Demo

Best of luck for the anniversary issue. :)

adhavan

Broken In
OSS CD

I want OSS CD means Opensource software CD or atleast its image in the DVD. You can get it at *osscd.sunsite.dk/. It contains a lot of free opensource software.

hsnayvid

Journeyman
QuickFire said:
hmm....ANNIVERSARY ISSUE!
Can we expect like 2/3 DVDs in place of 1?? :p
lol, wat about 5 DVDs?? (once Digit provided us 5 CDs with its anniversary issue then why not 5 DVDs ;) )

btw, if I remember correctly, last year's anniversary issue and the freebies were nothing gr8. So, we hope for a better package this year.

don't start imagining now. :D
Too early for that.
:wink:

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
The first thing I do whenever I get Digit from stands is pop in the DVD and enjoy the Wallpapers, but this time around I was badly dissappointed coz the DVD is corrupt or may be it was burnt with errors. I could not look at the wallpapers. I mean I could see their icons but I don't get the photos, I checked properties ....everything was fine but I could'nt see the photos. I tried every graphics I knwe but no use. Hence my request is whatever you bundle June DVD with, but please ensure that the media it not corrupt.
And Please bundle in double the Wallpapers this time to compensate for the disappointment caused to several readers like me who buy this my magazine from stands...

vysakh

Padawan
flash mx 2004 (or 2005 if exists)
PROJECT IGI (full version game)
some movie
Updates for kaspersky and norton
The voice file of opera

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Microsoft .NET Framework Service Pack 1

Microsft Windows 98 Service Pack(s)

IE 7 (if released)

Some reallllllllllly good FREE Anti-Virus other that your typical Avast,AVG,etc

Quicktime Player 7 (if released)

N

neonet2004

drsethi wrote:
I want 2 DVDs with full games and essential software of commom use likr Dreamweaver and Acrobat

Me too would like 2 DVDs along with games (BIG or small). Also:
Cool screensavers,wallpapers 8)
E-books,White papers
Digit Archive
Half life 2 Demo
More Themes :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom